Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This season's kits £18

Comments

• You get unlimited delivery for the year for £9.99 if you're going to do multiple deliveries.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Valley11 said:
    Got the home shirt. Haven’t had one since I was about 12 but at £17!

Plus I’ll need it for the Play Off Final in May.....
    Bit weird turning up to a Lincoln v Sunderland game in a Charlton shirt aint it?
    It would push a few Sunderland fans over the edge
  • Typical. I use m&m a lot, but bought the away shirt from the club shop earlier in the week! Oh well, you win some you lose some. As @hoof_it_up_to_benty mentions its worth paying for a years delivery, although you do still have to pay for returns. Been using them for about a year and have bought loads of stuff for me and my 6yr old boy. Prices are low and the quality is great. All legit stuff too.
  • Have they got the full kit? I only go for the full kit look.

What??
  • Valley11 said:
    Got the home shirt. Haven’t had one since I was about 12 but at £17!

Plus I’ll need it for the Play Off Final in May.....
    Had a dream this morning that we got a point to put us into sixth spot on final day of the season. I came running to my wife and daughter all excited. Woke up believing it had already happened. Now where's Bet365 😄

• Shirt arrived today...Many thanks for the heads up...
  • ButtleJR said:
    Just came across this https://www.mandmdirect.com
    Even cheaper than the official shop, thought some would be interested. 
    I was very disappointed that chocolate peanuts weren't available.
  • Sponsored links:

• After that I’m selling mine £12 
  • ButtleJR said:
    🤦‍♂️...

😂😂
  • ButtleJR said:
    Still, it’s nice to give yourself a treat every now & again.

• That looks huge unless that’s a kids shirt on the wall that is deceptively further away than it looks in the picture. I was thinking of getting one of those for by the play off final we are on track to get to in May.
  • Bought the away shorts off of the M&M site, good price and they came sharpish - but bloody hell the amount of junk email they now send me! 

• That looks huge unless that’s a kids shirt on the wall that is deceptively further away than it looks in the picture. I was thinking of getting one of those for by the play off final we are on track to get to in May.
    Lol....the shirt on the wall is large..Was a £75 roly celebration shirt. Was bought specifically to go in the frame. The one below is XL afraid a few lockdown pounds and a 3 year gap between the two.
  • Obviously you have to be careful buying shirts online..I recently bought an XL Ebbsfleet one, but was more like a medium.
  • I’m well and truly in the XL club at the moment, might just stay here 
  • shine166 said:
    Used mandm since I was a kid, used to get some cheap Fred Perry on there and pretty random kits (us being a prime example)
    I genuinely thought had written “used MDMA since I was a kid”
    I read it as "mandem" and thought it was street speak
  • shine166 said:
    Used mandm since I was a kid, used to get some cheap Fred Perry on there and pretty random kits (us being a prime example)
    I genuinely thought had written “used MDMA since I was a kid”
    Technically you're not wrong lol 
  • Sponsored links:

• Bought the home shirt last week from M & M. First wash today and off came the sponsor in one easy peel. Anyone else had this experience? Hummel logo unaffected and to be honest the shirt looks fine without the sponsor but not great it couldn't survive one wash at 40 degrees. 
  • edited March 2021
    Bought the home shirt last week from M & M. First wash today and off came the sponsor in one easy peel. Anyone else had this experience? Hummel logo unaffected and to be honest the shirt looks fine without the sponsor but not great it couldn't survive one wash at 40 degrees. 
    No issues with mine. Had issues in the past with peely sponsors and badges. 

I think it's the sponsor print material, more than where you bought the shirt. Send M&M an email, they'll refund you I'm 100% sure.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Bought the home shirt last week from M & M. First wash today and off came the sponsor in one easy peel. Anyone else had this experience? Hummel logo unaffected and to be honest the shirt looks fine without the sponsor but not great it couldn't survive one wash at 40 degrees. 
    No issues with mine. Had issues in the past with peely sponsors and badges. 

I think it's the sponsor print material, more than where you bought the shirt. Send M&M an email, they'll refund you I'm 100% sure.
    Thanks for swift reply. I'll email them now. I paid the tenner for unlimited delivery for a year so want to keep using them. 
  • edited March 2021
    I was able to re-iron mine on btw.

Put it back in position, put a tea towell over it and iron over it. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    I was able to re-iron mine on btw.

Put it back in position, put a tea towell over it and iron over it. 
    Ah. I rolled it up and threw it in the bin already...
  • Club shop now reduced to the same prices 👍
  • think I'd be quite happy if the sponsor came off my shirt (nothing against the sponsors - they just look so much better without them)
  • Bought the red one too, arrived within two days again via Hermes. Excellent transaction all round.
  • Just bought a couple from club shop. 
  • Bought the home shirt last week from M & M. First wash today and off came the sponsor in one easy peel. Anyone else had this experience? Hummel logo unaffected and to be honest the shirt looks fine without the sponsor but not great it couldn't survive one wash at 40 degrees. 
    Im a football shirt collector so Im a bit nerdier about this stuff then your average, but I make a point of washing football shirts separately from the rest of the washing. Just use the powder and no fabric conditioner on a low temperature. 

Ive had printing come off loads of times though even on shirts Ive baby'ed, football shirts arent built to last these days!