Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This season's kits £18

Just came across this https://www.mandmdirect.com/02/fts/?search=charlton
Even cheaper than the official shop, thought some would be interested. 

Comments

• £5 post as well, also cheaper then the club shop!
  • ButtleJR said:
    Just came across this https://www.mandmdirect.com/02/fts/?search=charlton
    Even cheaper than the official shop, thought some would be interested. 
    Good shout and thanks.
  • Great spot 👍🏻 
  • Cool, just brought, that site is really good for New Balance running gear, so brought a load of that and got the shipping free 
  • Really good site for end of line stuff but surprised to see our stuff on there.

Price will invariably be reduced even more if it doesn't shift..
  • edited March 2021
    Has anyone else found the sizes of our shirts a bit dodgy? husband bought the 3rd kit shirt but said our 11 yr old niece would struggle to get in it. Yes I asked him if he bought Kids size but it does say adult. he did check the size chart too? it could be a dodgy label. I work in retail and it's annoyed me he's just sending it back but not pointing out the issue. the club will just carry on sending out stupid sized shirts or shirts with incorrect labels on? retailers need to be realistic with their sizing and accept that no one wants to be a regular medium or large in all retailers but have to buy a XXXXXXXL shirt ? 
  • Has anyone else found the sizes of our shirts a bit dodgy? husband bought the 3rd kit shirt but said our 11 yr old niece would struggle to get in it. Yes I asked him if he bought Kids size but it does say adult. he did check the size chart too? it could be a dodgy label. I work in retail and it's annoyed me he's just sending it back but not pointing out the issue. the club will just carry on sending out stupid sized shirts or shirts with incorrect labels on? retailers need to be realistic with their sizing and accept that no one wants to be a regular medium or large in all retails but have to buy a XXXXXXXL shirt ? 
    They're about right IMO at least the medium is. 
  • Cheers, also got a load of running stuff and 2 pairs of my favourite levis that have just been discontinued. Had never heard of the site before.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Has anyone else found the sizes of our shirts a bit dodgy? husband bought the 3rd kit shirt but said our 11 yr old niece would struggle to get in it. Yes I asked him if he bought Kids size but it does say adult. he did check the size chart too? it could be a dodgy label. I work in retail and it's annoyed me he's just sending it back but not pointing out the issue. the club will just carry on sending out stupid sized shirts or shirts with incorrect labels on? retailers need to be realistic with their sizing and accept that no one wants to be a regular medium or large in all retailers but have to buy a XXXXXXXL shirt ? 
    I mean, lots of people have put on weight in lockdown but he'll be mortified....... it must be a dodgy label
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    I mean, lots of people have put on weight in lockdown but he'll be mortified....... it must be a dodgy label
    I was going to say, it might not be the shirt...
  • Cheers, also got a load of running stuff and 2 pairs of my favourite levis that have just been discontinued. Had never heard of the site before.
    M&M is fantastic. It's the only place I'd dare to shop for clothes online. 
  • Seems a really cheap price, they are not knock offs are they?
    Nope. M&M does not sell knock offs, they mostly sell end of the line sale goods. 
    The stuff on there is genuine - have bought stuff from the site. It's cheap because it's usually end of line.
  • AC15Offer  for free delivery on orders over £15.

Not sure if it works, but nothing lost.
  • Thanks for the heads up. Got myself the away shirt. 
  • Used mandm since I was a kid, used to get some cheap Fred Perry on there and pretty random kits (us being a prime example)
  • Has anyone else found the sizes of our shirts a bit dodgy? husband bought the 3rd kit shirt but said our 11 yr old niece would struggle to get in it. Yes I asked him if he bought Kids size but it does say adult. he did check the size chart too? it could be a dodgy label. I work in retail and it's annoyed me he's just sending it back but not pointing out the issue. the club will just carry on sending out stupid sized shirts or shirts with incorrect labels on? retailers need to be realistic with their sizing and accept that no one wants to be a regular medium or large in all retailers but have to buy a XXXXXXXL shirt ? 
    It all really depends on how big your 11 year old niece is. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks for the heads up, sorted my kids out. Value. 
  • Got myself a decent haul from there just now including away shirt and home shorts, nice one! Hadn't seen that website before either
  • Got myself a decent haul from there just now including away shirt and home shorts, nice one! Hadn't seen that website before either
    Have got some amazing bargains on there in the past. The stock and prices are always changing...
  • Cheers for the link. Though I was disappointed to find out what my shorts size is!
  • AC15Offer  for free delivery on orders over £15.

Not sure if it works, but nothing lost.

I don't think they have discount codes on M&M.

All good though, wasn't planning on a replica shirt but £18's a bargain. I do like the blue shirt but it's just a bit too Millwall for me, so got the grey one.
  • cheers for that - wanted the away shirt and also picked up a pair of shorts
  • thanks for posting this , just ordered away and 3rd kit
  • edited March 2021
    Anyone bought any polo tops off that site before, if so , are they good quality?
  • Anyone bought any polo tops off that site before, if so , are they good quality?
    Bought the FCUK ones, they are the typical quality expected from FCUK. 

It's all genuine so you know what the quality should be like if you know the brand.