Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a celeb 2020

1235»

Comments

• Watching Saturday Night Takeaway and got to say the Ant & Dec double act is looking tired and pretty flat. Certainly lost its shine.
    Can they just carry on forever regardless? People seem to love them whatever.

What's their exit plan? A solo career. Reckon that would work out better for Dec than Ant.

(Lockdown Saturday nights eh!!)
  • edited February 2021
    Have they lost the dressing room? Called out some of the production crew for not caring, it’ll be a different person doing their hair and dressing them next week I reckon
  • Fumbluff said:
    Have they lost the dressing room? Called out some of the production crew for not caring, it’ll be a different person doing their hair and dressing them next week I reckon
    Its also difficult not having fans in the studio when they play such a big part
  • Fumbluff said:
     Well it's a call for the head of ITV.
    Maybe let them see out the rest of the season or bring in two safe pair of hands like Michael McIntyre and Lenny Henry.

Mulherne is definitely not playing for them.
  • Mulherne is an oxygen thief. Been absolutely stealing a living since his transfer from camp kids tv balloon fiddler
  • Fumbluff said:
    Mulherne is an oxygen thief. Been absolutely stealing a living since his transfer from camp kids tv balloon fiddler
     Thing is, he'd go to Sky and be absolute mustard.
    You just know it.
  • edited February 2021
    Apparently there’s no one available on his wage that’s any better. 
    Need a new talent agency I reckon
  • Neither pass the CL height test.
  • They’ve just lost their way, they were great two series ago, need a safe pair of hands to come in and help out, like a director of banter, I hear Edmonds is available ffs
  • Fumbluff said:
    They’ve just lost their way, they were great two series ago, need a safe pair of hands to come in and help out, like a director of banter, I hear Edmonds is available ffs
     Bowyer could be available soon, and if they hang on a bit, they won't have to pay off his contract.