Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Doing a Golfie" watch

Everton are now 2-1 up after conceding the first goal against Spurs

Comments

• It’s 3-2

Dont understand the thread title 
  • So it’s not about Bill Oddie camped outside our resident ray of sunshine’s gaff, binoculars fixed?
  • It’s 3-2

Coming from behind has been dubbed “doing a Golfie” since he bangs on about it all the time. Thought I’d start a thread for all the teams that do a Golfie so we can keep track of them.
  • We almost caught the ultra-rare "double Golfie" tonight as Spurs came back from 3-1 behind to 3-3 - one more Spurs goal would've made it a reality. Unfortunately, Everton are now 4-3 ahead.
  • It’s 3-2

Coming from behind has been dubbed “doing a Golfie” since he bangs on about it all the time. Thought I’d start a thread for all the teams that do a Golfie so we can keep track of them.
    There's only one team that doesn't. I didn't realise that, until Golfie told me ......... 37 times. :smile:

• What is it called if we have a golfie done against us?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2022
    What is it called if we have a golfie done against us?
    A Loss... B)
    Quite rare actually, but not as rare as us doing it.

Once we scored yesterday I was going to post that we should be safe because not many teams do a "Golfie" to us. The stats over the past couple of years show that once we go ahead we dont usually lose. And we often keep a clean sheet. But once Wigan equalised I knew there was only going to be 1 winner.
    An inverse golfie.
    Roland's Revenge.
    Expected. 
    Eiflog
  • Scoham said:
    What is it called if we have a golfie done against us?
    Eiflog
    Sounds like the Welsh god of turds.
    Well, they do come from behind.  ;)
  • We won tonight (on penalties) after conceding first - known as a Mourinho-Golfie.
  • Golfie sounded very happy on the match thread today! His football posts are linked to the mood of the stock markets. 
  • Sponsored links:

• We won tonight (on penalties) after conceding first - known as a Mourinho-Golfie.
    Or a semi-golfie.

But less about my dating life.....🙂
  • It’s 3-2

Coming from behind has been dubbed “doing a Golfie”