Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players birthdays today........Jan 20th.

Chris Solly......Simon Webster......Peter Garland.
And yours truly.🎂

Comments

• Congratulations, enjoy the day!
  • Many happy returns Sound As, you can’t keep an old good un down, or a good old un down come to that🥂😉
  • My eldest was 15 yesterday , luckily enough he spent the evening being tortured watching us with me .. I bored him with how we drew 1-1 in the prem against Chelsea (Marcus bent scored I think ) the first game after he was born 

happpy birthday soundas 
  • edited January 2021
    My eldest was 15 yesterday , luckily enough he spent the evening being tortured watching us with me .. I bored him with how we drew 1-1 in the prem against Chelsea (Marcus bent scored I think ) the first game after he was born 

happpy birthday soundas 
    He did on debut, if that was the away game at Stamford Bridge, we were meant to roll over that day as lambs to the slaughter, nobody was meant to get anything there at that time. Went with my son and a mate who had got the tickets from his boss at work in the stand opposite the dugouts with lots of tourists around us. How time flies happy birthday yesterday to your number one son Oohaa 👍.
  • The only points Chelsea dropped at home that season. 

• Happy Birthday,  @SoundAsa£

At least Charlton won't lose today. 
    All the best!

• Hope you have a good one, @SoundAsa£
  • Happy birthday 🎂 
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Birthday SoundAs.