Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: CHARLTON 4-4 ROCHDALE

many thanks to the 92 Lifers who gave marks, two of our goals do not have assists as even I couldn't nominate :

Comments

• Thanks for doing this LL.
  • You can tell that Bowyer has regularly sending on his best attacking players after 60 minutes!
  • Next five hasn’t got Peterborough sir.
  • Redrobo said:
    Next five hasn’t got Peterborough sir.
    thanks I'll put them in after Saturday
  • Is this our dirtiest season in years?
  • Good work. Bit harsh not giving Jonny assist for Chuks' first? 
  • Shocked that Deji isnt 7 or above. Most competent defender on the night by a country mile.
  • Jonniesta said:
    Good work. Bit harsh not giving Jonny assist for Chuks' first? 
    just rechecked that and Jonny puts off the defender but doesn't touch the ball so no assist - sorry!
  • Just watched the goals on Sky and I am surprised JFC is getting the second goal. Looked like the keeper had it covered until it hit a Rochdale players head. OG for me.
  • Just watched the goals on Sky and I am surprised JFC is getting the second goal. Looked like the keeper had it covered until it hit a Rochdale players head. OG for me.
    Dont they tend to just decide if the shot is on target or not? 
  • Sponsored links:

Definitely JFC's goal.

Did anyone get an assist for it?
    Definitely JFC's goal.

no, the only assists that I could see were for Chuk's 2nd and Ronnie's
    Your probably right, but in the good old days that would have been an OG, simple as that.
    Definitely JFC's goal.

no, the only assists that I could see were for Chuk's 2nd and Ronnie's
    For some reason the BBC themselves only gave an assist to Aneke for Schwartz's goal

Would love to know the reasoning behind their decisions like that

Bit ridiculous given the cross from Gunter for the Aneke goal you mention
    That's not the criterion for an OG.  If it's heading towards the goal, it's the attacker's goal.  If it wasn't heading towards the goal, it's an OG.