Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kyle Andrews?

I’ve been trying to get in touch with Kyle, left messages on Instagram and Twitter but he hasn’t responded? There may be a reason?

Does anyone have an email address they’d be happy to pass on or ask Kyle if it can be passed on?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Being the very busy individual that I am, I just checked and he responded to your tweet yesterday to say he hasn't got anything on Instagram and for you to DM him on Twitter. He said he was very busy yesterday and would get back to you ASAP.
    Ah, great, thanks. I don’t use Twatter that much.
  • Being the very busy individual that I am, I just checked and he responded to your tweet yesterday to say he hasn't got anything on Instagram and for you to DM him on Twitter. He said he was very busy yesterday and would get back to you ASAP.

evidently.
    I don't blame you. I never use it. Just wanted to get my good deed of the day out of the way early  :D
    And now you have 🖖thanks @Big_Bad_World
    I don't blame you. I never use it. Just wanted to get my good deed of the day out of the way early  :D
    You can mug two old grannies today now mate  :wink:

and then say "it wasn't us"