Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hey look I'm back

Many, many thanks to the kind posts from my Charlton family prior to my cancer operation before Christmas.
Thanks to the wonderful treatment and care I received from the N.H.S I'm making a recovery.
Christmas hasn't been quite the same for me this year but I'm sure its the same for many of us.
I'm sure I speak for Blackpool and others on here who have benefitted from your encouragement and support during the dark days and nights.
Good luck and good health to all you lifers for 2021. 

Comments

• Options
    Glad to hear you are doing well, John. Here's wishing you all the best for your continued recovery. 
  • Options
    Excellent news JFN.  Just in time for Charlton to cheer you....u...p,  oh bollox!!
  • Options
    So pleased it all went well and you are home! Wishing you a belated Christmas greeting and  recovery JFN.
  • Options
    Good to hear from you, John. Get mended soon!

• Options
    Lovely post JFN
  • Options
    From one Norfolk lifer to another, so pleased to hear you are doing well. All the very best for 2021.
  • Options
    All the best John 
  • Options
    Welcome back John. Keep on fighting.  
  • Options
    keep on, keeping on John.👍
  • Options
    Nice to have you back John!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Onwards and upwards mate.

Great to hear you're moving in the right direction.
  • Options
    Nice one John. 

Stay safe 
  • Options
    lovely to hear some good news
    all the best to you!
  • Options
     Best of luck Buddy.
  • Options
    Glad to have you back mate 
    Stay well.
  • Options
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. 
  • Options
    Fantastic news John, very pleased for you and your family and I wish you back to health 
  • Options
    Great to have you back John!
  • Options
    Excellent news John. Hope your recovery goes well.
  • Options
    And from another norfolk lifer (also called John) glad you are recovering. Let's hope we can feel even better come 5 tonight. All the best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great to hear the encouraging news John from Norfolk. That is bootiful.
    I'm sure you kept your many sets of fingers crossed ! I wear my Royal Marsden cancer wrist bands with pride and the wonderful memories of the staff at Sutton and Chelsea that give encouragement and skill. Will be visiting  both in the next month for blood tests another scan (more enemas !) in post cancer care. 

Remission is my favourite word.
  • Options
    Phew I thought it was gonna be Nathan Prior, remember him?
    John I'm joking, great news, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're fit & ready for when we all return to The Valley.
    1-0 to John.
  • Options
    Great to hear you’re now making a recovery. All the best.
  • Options
    All the very best mate.

UP THE ADDICKS!
  • Options
    Welcome back John 
  • Options
    Excellent news for this dreary Boxing Day afternoon. All the very best for your ongoing recovery.