Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

talkSPORT "Numpty of the week".

On the morning show daily there is a section where people who have done or said something stupid over the previous 24 hours.
This morning one of the nominations was Sam who supports Charlton. He phoned in last night to say that he had left after 80 minutes last night, a fact that the presenters thought was wrong because of the fact that so many people in the country want to go to football at the moment. 
Was the game really that bad ?

Comments

• yep - I left as soon as they were announcing over the tannoy that there would be a 'phased' exit (about 86 mins) - plenty of others did too, the stewards under the stand didn't (and couldn't really) do anything to stop it.

my mate left after 30 mins as the bloke next to him (well 4 seats away!) constantly moaned that he was 'leaning forward' I kid you not......had my mate not done the right thing and walked out he'd have ended up clumping the fella, was ridiculous.
    Sounds like a fun evening.
  • But at 1-0 down?! With not traffic on way out, why leave?! 
  • 2121 said:
    But at 1-0 down?! With not traffic on way out, why leave?! 
    But didnt fans have to follow instructions and leave block by block at the end of the game?

If everyone were to get up and walk out it makes the whole exercise of staggered arrivals / departures pointless
  • Just heard that in the car. He will no doubt win this weeks Numpty of the week. My initial thought was how did he manage to last 80 mins? It was dire, I lost interest long before the 80 min mark. 
  • 2121 said:
    you clearly didn't suffer it...
  • Can't really blame him, but why you would ring Talksport on the way out to tell them that is anyone's guess
  • Surely numpty of the week this week and every week would be that Scot pratt.
  • 2121 said:
    Each to their own, but I'd never ever leave at 1-0 down... I said to my mate watching on the stream last night that even though we were piss poor we'd get one more big chance and lo-and-behold Pratley hits the underside of the bar in injury time.

Phoning into Talksport to grass yourself up is another matter.
  • I left on 86. The only reason I left on 86 is because it would be stupid to leave on 56.