Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Taskmaster

Comments

• Alex Horne said Richard Herring is not only the biggest fan of the show (watched each episode 5 or 6 times) but he’s also the most determined to win of any contestant they’ve had.
    You certainly wouldn’t know watching it.
  • The cocktail task is my favourite of the series so far.
  • Johnny Vegas is the star of this series in my opinion. Makes me cry with laughter in most tasks - especially the locker task and the drawing the animal you can see in the mirror :joy:
  • I have really liked the contestant on the show this year, I feel like it is a strong line up and good mix of personalities. 

However I do feel like maybe the tasks have been a little weaker than previous years which is stopping us seeing their full potential. 
  • I really like Jonny Vegas, don't mind Mawaan, am very disappointed with the IT woman and don't get either of the other two.  Disappointed with this series if I am honest.
  • I like the fact that Mawaan tries to find the loopholes in the tasks, even if he's not always successful. The trick with the bin last night was evil genius.
  • I think Daisy May Cooper is brilliant.

• This series does feel a bit weak compared to the others , Johnny Vegas is stealing the show with some of his antics. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    This series does feel a bit weak compared to the others , Johnny Vegas is stealing the show with some of his antics. 
    I actually thought the opposite. Normally there is one or two contestants I don't like, but they're all great.
    Best series in a while I think.
  • https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1359616/alex-horne-taskmaster-daisy-may-cooper-silence-sulk-greg-davies-latest-news-channel-4/amp

Little bit childish of her, how many times throughout the previous series have they made films or something and everyone has laughed at how rubbish it was, I think back to Romesh I seem to recall everyone laughing at him for a film 
  • Sponsored links:

• A taskmaster first this year. There will be a one off “new year treat”.
    a special episode broadcast on New Year’s Eve.
    5 new contestants for 1 night only.
    John Hannah, Krishnan Guru Murthy, Nicola Couglan, Shirley Ballas and Rylan Clark Neal.
  • A taskmaster first this year. There will be a one off “new year treat”.
    a special episode broadcast on New Year’s Eve.
    5 new contestants for 1 night only.
    John Hannah, Krishnan Guru Murthy, Nicola Couglan, Shirley Ballas and Rylan Clark Neal.
    Rylan could be absolute comedy gold . That's a very interesting line up of people
  • No comedians interestingly.

I presume that they are saving them for a full series.
  • No comedians interestingly.

Shirley Ballas? Can only only guess everyone else was busy.

If Rylan Clark Neal is your idea of comedy gold, but I'd hate to hear what your idea of comedy nightmares are.
  • Just got the Taskmaster Board Game ready for, hopefully, some family Christmas fun. 

Anyone played it?
  • PopIcon said:
    No comedians interestingly.

If Rylan Clark Neal is your idea of comedy gold, but I'd hate to hear what your idea of comedy nightmares are.
    The Rylan thing is more that he comes across as so stupid that he could be up there for worst contestant ever
  • Lee Mack should be very good.

Never heard of the others so will have to wait and see on them.
  • The show works best when the contestants try to win. I thought this series was decent.
  • I have just started binging this, really enjoyed it and just about to start series 5. I did half skip series 2 or 3 as half the contestants i didn't really like, other than that its just an easy watch so try to watch on lunch or if nothing on, really funny sometimes. 

I would be awful as a contestant lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Absurdly late to the party on this, only just picked it up this seasons and binged the previous season. Absolute quality, Alex Horne is a genius. 

Gonna binge all the other seasons I think 
  • Looking forward to the Champion of Champions for series 6-10 too.

Was going to list the people here - but considering the last couple of posts were about watching past series I didn't want to spoiler anything.
  • edited December 2020
    MarcusH26 said:
    PopIcon said:
    No comedians interestingly.

The Rylan thing is more that he comes across as so stupid that he could be up there for worst contestant ever
    Only comes across as stupid, he must be a bloody good actor, is he also just coming across as being annoying?. Him, Raganathan and Alan Carr I just cant stands, and yet I must be wrong as they are never off the bloody tv.
  • I love TM.
    The only series that I didn't particularly like was the one with Asim Chaudhry in it. 
  • Series 11 starts tonight.

Champion of Champions 2 (winners from series 6-10) will air in the summer.
  • perfect timing as had just finished season 5 (i think?) with bob mortimer. 
  • I love Taskmaster - but the first episode felt a bit flat to me for some reason. 
  • No live audience?

• I love Taskmaster - but the first episode felt a bit flat to me for some reason. 
    I liked it but sometimes they take some time to get properly going, felt a bit like we were intruding into a private joke between Mike Wozniak and Greg.