Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a celeb 2020

Comments

• Struggling to see what Mo Farah adds to the lineup this year. A fantastic athlete no doubt, but just a bit dull  
    Agreed in the sense he’s not particularly entertaining. Seems like a really nice fella though as I suspected. 
  • Just seen it, he said his brother’s a paratrooper!!
    I wonder which son the parents are more proud of? A fearless Paratrooper or a bloke who chucks up when he looks over a cliff....
    i mean he is radio 1 dj so I'm sure his parents aren't unhappy... 
  • People moaning the Russell may have used his hands a little bit in the first task.

The poor bloke chipped his tooth in the first barrel lol he was probably worried about his future on stage if he chipped anymore 😂😂😂
  • Shane is as funny as I hoped he would be, actually pissed myselg with the prank he played on Jordan
  • Public need to give Jordan a break from the trials tho lol
  • One thing I will say I notice the top 4 in the betting are now all men

Jordan North 13/8
    Shane Ritchie 11/4
    Vernon Kay 4/1 
    Mo Farrah 9/1

Then 
    Beverley Callard 10/1

I think thats because the women although still early havent really stood out yet, like Shane is being jokey and played a few pranks, Vernon is telling loads of stories about Celebrities, the women need to raise their profile a bit get themselves going otherwise the final 4 could all be men lol
  • edited November 2020
    The winner will be Jordan or Bev I reckon. 

Can’t see Mo making it into the top four at all. Shane and Vernon are both good TV but aren’t showing the vulnerable side of themselves and that’s something most winners do.
  • What are the odds for first one out ?

got to be Holly or Jessica I reckon 
  • Struggling to see what Mo Farah adds to the lineup this year. A fantastic athlete no doubt, but just a bit dull  
    He'll probably come good in the long run.
    Its a marathon, not a sprint. 
  • Sponsored links:

You must be new to the series  he'll do them all now. 
    It's boring when the same person gets voted for every trial.

We don't know if someone else would absolutely cack their pants and start weeping, let's test them all!
  • Wilma said:
    Public need to give Jordan a break from the trials tho lol
    It's boring when the same person gets voted for every trial.

We don't know if someone else would absolutely cack their pants and start weeping, let's test them all!
    To be fair Jordan has not done a trial on his own yet, three of them did the eating challenge and he was underground with Shane for the snakes so others are doing trials as well.
  • shine166 said:
    Public need to give Jordan a break from the trials tho lol
    You must be new to the series  he'll do them all now. 
    No watched every series, just think as Wilma says its boring when the same person is doing it, like when and and dec went down and read out who was gonna do the trial, normally the suspense adds to it, but you knew it was gonna be Jordan.
  • I agree, the predictability is boring. I suggest a maximum of 3 consecutive trials to stop the constant voting for one contestant each time. Bit worried about the potential impact on Jordan's mental health of being 'singled out' every time. I work in the mental health business and worry that he may feel 'bullied' with all of the risks that brings to the individual. He seems a genuinely nice guy though and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins.
  • Particularly enjoyed Bev dropping the F bomb on the live bit at the end last night...
  • If you do a trial should be exempt from next trial. They used to use the votes as a cash machine which is why they would love someone to get the public voting them every night but imagine most people who would be bothered to vote would do so via the app these day. 
  • Particularly enjoyed Bev dropping the F bomb on the live bit at the end last night...

I thoight she did!! And they didn't have time to bleep it out!! 
  • Great vegan Bev is.

Custard Creams lol.
  • Good old Walter Shakespeare 
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting 12 stars has clearly made the public change their mind about picking Jordan again
  • Only heard of three of the celebs this year. Mo Farah, Vernon Kay and Victoria Derbyshire, seems a worse line up than normal.
  • Only heard of three of the celebs this year. Mo Farah, Vernon Kay and Victoria Derbyshire, seems a worse line up than normal.
    If you havent heard of Shane Ritchie or Russell Watson then maybe you need to get out more lol(well stay in more and watch TV in Shane Ritchie case)

• Authorities are investigating ITV after complaints by the TV presenter and naturalist Iolo Williams, who was appalled after watching the show last week and seeing thousands of cockroaches being poured over contestants. He described it as “madness” to use non-native species for entertainment.

“I’m not sure which species they’re releasing, but I can tell you they’re not native. We don’t have those cockroaches here in the UK and we certainly don’t have them in north Wales,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/nov/24/welsh-police-investigate-im-a-celebrity-non-native-species-aoe

Not sure where he got his naturalist qualifications but there absolutely are cockroaches in the UK! 
  • Not the lesser spotted cockroaches they were using though.
  • edited November 2020
    Nice to see Shane Ritchie voted for the trials after getting annoyed that they other two only got six stars. Hopefully he'll get something hard to do this time as last night's was too easy. 
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    that drinking challenge was epic. Very funny. How they got them down god only knows. I was retching just watching
    Same here, couldn’t taste or smell any of it ,but turned my stomach over, like I’d had too much baileys!