Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

Comments

• Options
    Pompey 2-1 up
  • Options
    Bang in a second straight after too. Good goal
  • Options
    2-2. Amos claims that cross all day long
  • Options
    To early to really start wanting other results to go our way. But, I agree draw is what I’d have chosen. Though actually had a fiver on Pompey 2-1 . As was not impressed with Argyle when the beat us in cup, with virtual first team. 
  • Options
    To early to really start wanting other results to go our way. But, I agree draw is what I’d have chosen. Though actually had a fiver on Pompey 2-1 . As was not impressed with Argyle when the beat us in cup, with virtual first team. 

You can blame Pompey's flapping keeper for that one
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Sky bet 
    Pompey 4/11 top6 , us 11/10 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Well our goal difference may improve next weekend with Burton having six first teamers out and Sam Hughes not being available following his sending off.

Cue 0-0.
    Why are Burton 6 players out... ?
    In self isolation due to COVID 
    Burton were actually missing 12 players due to Covid
    I thought half were players, half were staff? 
    6 tested positive, but a further 6 had to self isolate as well

Burton Albion have been told they must fulfill their league fixture against Hull City on Saturday despite having six players test positive for Coronavirus.
    Along with the six players who tested positive a further six are also having to self-isolate due to being in contact with the positive players, five members of the staff have also returned positive tests.
    How come they had to play but we've seen other teams able to call their game off?

I'm sure Crewe got a game at Oxford called off when ONE player tested positive.
    It's baffling. I read somewhere that because Burton had followed the correct protocol their game went ahead

Conor Coady had to withdraw from the England squad after Track and Trace identified him as a close contact of someone who tested positive, despite testing negative himself and having had the virus back in March. Meanwhile Alan Browne plays the full 90 for Ireland vs England and tests positive, but none of the players on the pitch have to self isolate.
    A Croatia player the other night played the first half, got his test result (positive) at half time and had to be subbed! Yet the other 21 players, most of whom were obviously in close contact with him were deemed fine to go out for the second half!

Firstly, why are you testing players if the result won't be back until the game has started? Secondly, how can the other players not have to self isolate?
  • Options

2 games in hand on Portsmouth now and a point ahead. 
    Things are looking very good for us, just need to get that goal difference up a bit and we'll be looking even more solid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

2 games in hand on Portsmouth now and a point ahead. 
    Things are looking very good for us, just need to get that goal difference up a bit and we'll be looking even more solid.
    Win every game and we will be top. After our iffy start that never seemed likely at any stage this season let alone after 10 games.
  • Options
    Don’t know who played for Plymouth last night but their starting line up against us in the cup match had 3 who had started in the previous league game
  • Options
    It is natural, and I do it myself, but we shouldn't be too interested in other results. Simply, if we end the season averaging 2 points a win, we are very likely to get automatic promotion. That is the thing we should focus on. And if that slips, then hope other clubs do us favours. 
  • Options
    Don’t know who played for Plymouth last night but their starting line up against us in the cup match had 3 who had started in the previous league game
    Hmm.. my mistake I thought they had played a stronger side than that. Actually may have got confused with Portsmouth who played a first team at Ipswich in first round. 
  • Options
    On Valley Pass, the commentators said the Plymouth side was the same one that had just beaten Swindon in the league didn't they?
  • Options
    I think for once @oohaahmortimer has got his wires crossed. Plymouth had a full strength side in the cup. It was the previous cup game, where Orient fielded a side with only 3 from the previous Saturday.
  • Options
    Hmm.. my mistake I thought they had played a stronger side than that. Actually may have got confused with Portsmouth who played a first team at Ipswich in first round. 
    Apologies , you're prolly right,  as bolloxbolder says i've said the orient starting numbers instead plymouth 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    HT scores

Swindon 0-3 Accrington
    Oxford 0-1 Crewe

Accrington playing well so far this season. Four points behind us with a game in hand and we will know we would go top if we won our own games in hand.
  • Options
    Accrington really playing well at the moment, on a ppg basis they're top 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They go a point behind us if they win their next game
  • Options
    They go a point behind us if they win their next game
    The wage cap will have helped them as I’d be surprised if any of their players were on £2k, so any wage offers they could make will have been more competitive than in previous years
  • Options

Great to see in the recent form guide that our goals scored is up there with Portsmouth/Peterborough who are known for scoring a lot. 
    Good stats 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Already MK Dons 1-2 Hull
    Fleetwood 2-0 Plymouth
  • Options
    Already MK Dons 1-2 Hull
    Fleetwood 2-0 Plymouth
    Magennis with both
  • Options
    Ipswich 0 Shrewsbury 1
  • Options