Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a celeb 2020

I can't watch it at the moment but there's a rumour Clarksons in it.

Any updates? 

Good?

Comments

• I think it starts next Sunday
  • We didn't watch it for long but tonight's programme was Ant and Dec reminiscing with appropriate clips from what I did see.
  • Switch on now if you want to know who's on it this year - ITV1
  • Not started yet and rumoured that one of the contestants has covid so its now in doubt

Last I heard the rumoured line up was

Shane Ritchie(think everyone knows him)

Beverley Callard(Liz from Corrie)

Jessica Plummer(was apparently in eastenders until recently)

Mo Farrah(again everyone knows him)

AJ Pritchard(strictly dancer and the one with Covid)

Vernon Kay(again everyone knows him)

Giovanni Fletcher(an instagram mum with over a million followers)

Ruthie Henshall(a West End singer)

Victoria Derbyshire(think most people know who she is)

Hollie Arnold(a paralympian)

Russell Watson(think most people know who he is)
  • Watching I'm a celeb the jungle story on ITV now. Where Ant and Dec did their first ever bushtucker trial. The eating challenge was quality!!

Announcing this years line up now 
  • edited November 2020
    Not started yet and rumoured that one of the contestants has covid so its now in doubt

Last I heard the rumoured line up was

Shane Ritchie(think everyone knows him)

Beverley Callard(Liz from Corrie)

Jessica Plummer(was apparently in eastenders until recently)

Mo Farrah(again everyone knows him)

AJ Pritchard(strictly dancer and the one with Covid)

Vernon Kay(again everyone knows him)

Giovanni Fletcher(an instagram mum with over a million followers)

Ruthie Henshall(a West End singer)

Victoria Derbyshire(think most people know who she is)

Hollie Arnold(a paralympian)

Russell Watson(think most people know who he is)
    So the rumour was almost correct just a radio 1 DJ instead of Russell Watson

Also Ruthie Henshall not mentioned, makes me wonder if Watson and Henshall are this years late entrants lol
  • Vernon Kay
    Beverley Callard
    AJ Pritchard
    Shane Ritchie 
    Mo Farah
    Some of the names just announced 
  • Vernon Kay
    Beverley Callard
    AJ Pritchard
    Shane Ritchie 
    Mo Farah
    Some of the names just announced 
  • Quite a strong lineup 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2020
    Oh Beverley why did you say that 🤣🤣 all the eating tasks you will be voted for now, the public will love that 
  • Shane Ritchie and Vernon Kay are the 2 I will be cheering for this year
  • Early Prices

Shane Ritchie 11/4
    Giovanna Fletcher 4/1
    Mo Farrah 5/1
    Vernon Kay 13/2
    Jordan North 7/1
    AJ Pritchard 15/2
    Jessica Plummer 14/1
    Hollie Arnold 20/1
    Beverley Callard 20/1
    Victoria Derbyshire 33/1
  • I'd put money on Mo Farrah if anyone
  • Yeah I think either Farah or Vernon Kay. I’ve heard Shane Ritchie is up his own arse so might piss few off. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Quite a strong lineup 
    Probably play 4-4-2 though with Mo Farah up front
  • Jordan North is quite funny whenever I've heard him on the radio (not that often I must admit), can see him doing quite well.
  • edited November 2020
    I’ve heard Shane Ritchie is up his own arse so might piss few off. 
    Met him a few times at a charity event I help with. 

Nice bloke, but loves the powdered donuts if you catch my drift, anyway will be interesting how he gets on.
  • Watched half hour turned it off. A haunted house ffs. 

Awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    I’ve heard Shane Ritchie is up his own arse so might piss few off. 
    Met him a few times at a charity event I help with. 

Nice bloke, but loves the powdered donuts if you catch my drift, anyway will be interesting how he gets on.
    catch my drift... he loves snow all right
  • It was very good, as good as usual.
    Radio 1 DJ stole the show on day 1.
  • I thought it did well under all the circs and the new location added a bit of freshness to a show that was maybe beginning to need it.  Ant and Dec masterful as always.  Not the most inspiring bunch of celebs and already clear who the immediately irritating ones will be. Holly is right up her own arse and Shane is trying too hard to be the jolly japer.  Will be interesting to see how it develops. Wonder whether the lines of Vernon and Victoria will have darker sides that emerge. All very formulaic of course but if it ain’t broke.......
  • I thought it did well under all the circs and the new location added a bit of freshness to a show that was maybe beginning to need it.  Ant and Dec masterful as always.  Not the most inspiring bunch of celebs and already clear who the immediately irritating ones will be. Holly is right up her own arse and Shane is trying too hard to be the jolly japer.  Will be interesting to see how it develops. Wonder whether the lines of Vernon and Victoria will have darker sides that emerge. All very formulaic of course but if it ain’t broke.......
    100%, considering the circumstances that was a very good opening show. the trial in the cages was a very impressive bit of kit and and it looked very dramatic in the dark with lights and fireworks.
  • The best series have conflict. 

Can’t see who would be the agitator out of this lot. 
    Happy camp is boring camp 
  • Thought that keeping the live clock in the bottom corner was a good touch, contrary to the moaners on twitter. Talk about having nothing better to do.
  • MrOneLung said:
    The best series have conflict. 

Can’t see who would be the agitator out of this lot. 
    Happy camp is boring camp 
    I think Victoria Derbyshire might annoy some. Just an initial impression.
  • Thought that keeping the live clock in the bottom corner was a good touch, contrary to the moaners on twitter. Talk about having nothing better to do.
    Yep, it's painful to watch live with all the adverts we usually start 20 mins half hour after the program starts to fast forward the ads 
  • Get the feeling tonight's trial may see a kick off between the two protagonists.

Can't see Shane putting up with the constant self indulgent whinging of the Radio 1 DJ for too long.