Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Good Luck in Serbia Scotland (12/11/2020)

They might be a miserable bunch of drunken heathens, BUT  after all they are our neighbours, they nearly speak the same language as us, and at one time supplied a lot of top players to English clubs.
It'd be good to see them back in a major tournament after such a long time. Their team for this evening is not too shabby, they have half a chance. 

Whatever, good luck Scotland, it will definitely not be easy but It'd be good to have you back playing us (the Sassenachs)  in a game or two that really matter.

Comments

• идемо Србија!

јебеш Шкотску!
    easy for you to say
  • Want them to win so we can batter them at the tournament.

A nice 2-1 loss in injury time would also do.
  • Aren't the winners of this in our group? So for that reason only come on you sweaties! 
  • Cheering Scotland tonight. Much prefer to see us playing the jocks in the group stage then Serbia. 

• If we were playing Serbia tonight with the same stakes, there would have been lots of Serbia tops sold in Scotland. On that basis, I hope Serbia win
  • Always love a good rags to riches underdog story

But this time Im supporting Serbia
  • Sponsored links:

• f**k em 
    they cheer from the rafters at any of our failures and i'm just as much a cnut as them
    so f**k em 
    Laddick01 said:
    Want them to win so we can batter them at the tournament.

Aren't the winners of this in our group? So for that reason only come on you sweaties! 
    My main wish to see them qualify is that we will be able to give them a good spanking in the finals, also, I confess for my part it would be good to see some decent Scots footballers back in the English leagues .. like Robertson, McGinn, they've been away too long
  • f**k em 
    they cheer from the rafters at any of our failures and i'm just as much a cnut as them
    so f**k em 
    Laddick01 said:

Aren't the winners of this in our group? So for that reason only come on you sweaties! 
    My main wish to see them qualify is that we will be able to give them a good spanking in the finals, also, I confess for my part it would be good to see some decent Scots footballers back in the English leagues .. like Robertson, McGinn, they've been away too long
    Knowing England the scots would probably turn us over. Don't want to risk that happening so for me it's "come on serbia"
  • f**k em 
    so f**k em 
    Laddick01 said:

Knowing England the scots would probably turn us over. Don't want to risk that happening so for me it's "come on serbia"
    good point, THAT would be a right embarrassment ((:>)
  • Fuck em. 
  • Didn’t know they had an international team so looking forward to the game. As they are independent, does it mean we still have to pay their costs?
  • I used to half support the other UK nations and Ireland in most sports, but as they wish the worst on us i will choose to not be bothered either way. I wont wish them bad luck, but i dont really care and wont be cheering them on...
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope they get stuffed as they would us. 
  • As a naive 15 year old, Mexico 86 was probably the last time I wanted the other home nations to win, thinking they also used to cheer us on.
  • edited November 2020
    Lived in Sweatyland in 2013.  The local economy was heavily dependant on the Faslane base and every other person i spoke to was English as they were forces, ex forces or supply industries to the MOD.  Rarely encountered a problem with the yoot but some of the olduns were proper Rob Roy.

Feck em.
  • I hope Scotland win. I know they hate us, but I like them. I love visiting Scotland and generally get on well with Scottish people I know. Plus they’ve suffered enough. 
  • Not really fussed......but found myself shouting "yes" when Christie scored.

*1-0 59 mins.
  • Still 1-0 Scotland, had a couple of chances to score again.
    80 mins gone, Scotland to lose gloriously again ?
  • Still 1-0 Scotland, had a couple of chances to score again.
    80 mins gone, Scotland to lose gloriously again ?
    Scotland are doing a Scotland 
  • Scotland doing the usual Scotland 
  • 89-36......1-1.