Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last three songs on your i-Pod shuffle

edited January 2007 in Not Sports Related
First three songs...

Timbuk 3 - The future's so bright I gotta wear shades

Snow Patrol - In my arms

Sarah McLachlan - Building a Mystery

Comments

• I did the same and got :

Superstar - Usher

Little Star - Kelis (pronouched Keleeesh)

Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
  • I'll be satisfied - Jackie Wilson

My Better Year - The Johnson Mountain Boys

Back in the game - Jamie T
  • U2 - Vertigo

Cranberries - Zombie

George Michael - Fastlove
  • please don't start threads like this, its offensive to people without ipods
  • Bros - When will I be famous

Steps - 5-6-7-8

Kylie & Jason - Especially for you
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Bros - When will I be famous

Steps - 5-6-7-8

You are joking, aren't you?
  • 1. Velvet Morning - The Verve
    2. It don't mean a thing - Jane Horrocks
    3. Noah's Dove - 10'000 maniacs
  • on my windows media thingy at work its on shuffle and next 3 are:

1. phantom limb - the shins
    2. vince the lovable stoner - the fratellis
    3. seperated by motorways - the long blondes
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Bros - When will I be famous

Steps - 5-6-7-8

You are joking, aren't you?

Why? I can't help what my iPod decides to serve up can I... ;-)
  • 1. Slap and Tickle - Squeeze
    2. Daft Punk Are Playing At My House - LCD Soundsystem
    3. Yes Sir I Can Boogie - Baccara
  • Sponsored links:

• fix you - coldplay

fools gold - stone roses

only love can break your heart - saint etienne
  • I reckon that this is all a load of bull - people only ever put down three songs that they wished would come on one after the other or else that they think makes them sound "cool" or a bit eclectic.

Mine were

1. Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
    2. Brighter Than A Thousand Suns - Iron Maiden
    3. Ain't No Pleasin You - Chas N Dave

No honestly - they were!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I reckon that this is all a load of bull - people only ever put down three songs that they wished would come on one after the other or else that they think makes them sound "cool" or a bit eclectic.
    quote]

You calling me a liar ;- )
  • 1) get cape, wear cape fly - i spy

2) Jagged Edge - Promise

3) jay z - Cant' knoch the hustle
  • Mine are true - here are three more

Agony - Eels
    Beyond the Horizon - Bob Dylan (WHAT IS THAT DOING ON THERE - CAN'T STAND DYLAN)
    Do You Want To Hear It From Me - Gene
  • Here's mine:

Mambo Italiano - Dean Martin
    Crash - Primitives
    Beat on the Brat - Ramones

And I don't even own an iPod, they're unnatural.

On a side issue, why oh why have chavscum taken to playing garbage drum and bass (notable for having neither a drum or a bass on it) on tinny little mobile phones? What does the law say about throwing them out of the train window (the phones not the little darlings). Has everyone gone tone deaf. I mean, music is down to taste, but my old mum's microwave reproduces music better than a mobile phone speaker with three hoodies crowded round it listening to the latest gash.
  • edited January 2007
    I have also noticed that. I don't understand it - why not listen to it at home or with soem earphones so that it sounds better?
  • apparently...its kids way of expressing themselves, every kid from all era's have wanted to be a little rebellious, and this is the new way.

must admit, when i was a bit younger, i used to play my music really loud, (but in my ears with ear phone things) so that if someone else sitting near me could hear it and liked it, they'd appreciate it. its a selfish point of view, but its just trying to express yourself and your tastes to the masses in a round about way

i do agree tho, f**king annoying. if it was decent music, (imo) I woudlnt' mind so much.
  • It's funny really - I bet everyone is secretly hoping that someone picks up on their three (made up) tunes and says something like "wow - haven't you got excellent taste?!", when in fact nobody gives a monkeys because they're all too busy trying to make up three of their own.

My latest three

1. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Black Sabbath
    2. Heaven knows I'm miserable now - The Smiths
    3. Anything by Radiohead

(These are all on my "Jeez, I'm depressed" playlist)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    On a side issue, why oh why have chavscum taken to playing garbage drum and bass (notable for having neither a drum or a bass on it) on tinny little mobile phones? What does the law say about throwing them out of the train window (the phones not the little darlings). Has everyone gone tone deaf. I mean, music is down to taste, but my old mum's microwave reproduces music better than a mobile phone speaker with three hoodies crowded round it listening to the latest gash.

Drum n Bass is massively underated, but totally agree with little chavs playing music out of their phones.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

wow - haven't you got excellent taste!
  • 1. Agadoo
    2. Agadoo
    3. Agadoo
  • The very fact that it exists is a crime against Jeebers. I wouldn't say it's underrated.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]The very fact that it exists is a crime against Jeebers. I wouldn't say it's underrated.

Ha ha the old attacking the music of the young. Get over it. 95% of music is rubbish. It's just we can't agree on which 5% is OK.
  • Drum & Bass is some of the worse music I have ever heard, in fact the next twat who asks me for it on Friday night is gonna get a slap. Total Shite no lyrics too fast to dance to unless you have just downed a cocktail of pink champagne speed mixed with Charlie.

BTW I have visions of all you guys sitting at your desks with your IPOD's on. I would never get away with that where I work.
  • MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Drum & Bass is some of the worse music I have ever heard, in fact the next twat who asks me for it on Friday night is gonna get a slap. Total Shite no lyrics too fast to dance to unless you have just downed a cocktail of pink champagne speed mixed with Charlie.

BTW I have visions of all you guys sitting at your desks with your IPOD's on. I would never get away with that where I work.

oi, leave drum and bass out of this! i like it, and our resident Whammie Mortain loves it! *edit, i just seen mortains post, derrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I too am not allowed an ipod or indeed anything with earphones here at work, pet hate of the govnor!
  • work from home. No commuting (well sometimes when I see a client etc), no dressing up, see the saucepan lid, listen to the music, have no one to chat to all day expect other losers on CL. It's great!
  • ketman - can i have some drum and bass?
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

wow - haven't you got excellent taste!

Thanks - am now listening to "Tragedy" by the Bee Gees, followed by "Live Forever" by Oasis and "Black Knight" by Deep Purple.

Honest - they're all on there you know!