Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 20th October 7pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

123457»

Comments

• I really don't like Pratley and Watson starting together especially as we have so many options in midfield. 
    But in Bowyer we trust. 
    COYA 
  • Pratley and Watson masterclass incoming. Shithousing our way to a 1 nil victory.
  • Are we that devoid of tactics that we always need to match the opposition's starting 11? Then, if we "get it wrong", we change our formation as are being exposed by the opposition team's formation.

To have this every single game is tad tiring.
  • Sage said:
    Trust the process, trust Bowyer.

Yes, it’s disappointing that Forster-Caskey and Williams aren’t starting, with Pratley and Watson in midfield together instead... but, we are away from home and if we keep it tight first, we can bring on the players to make a difference.

I like that idea. Keep it tight until around the sixty five minute mark and then introduce the magic and stardust.
    That's a great game plan until you go 1 - 0 down after 10 mins.

I thought LB has said many times he wants us to always play on the front foot
  • At this rate Pratley and Watson will keep playing together until Watson is suspended. On his current rate of getting booked, that'll be next Tuesday
  • edited October 2020
    Leuth said:
    Name me a single outfield substitute you wouldn't rather see in place of either Pratley or Watson
    Not going to work is it?!?!
  • Lay Blackpool on betfair buying money , we can't lose to them with that team #fact
  • Be good to back up Saturday with a win tonight. But goals look hard to come by for us this season. Think this will be a tricky encounter, 1-1,solid point.
  • A very winnable game, I really hope Lee is positive with his approach to the match, these are the sorts of matches we need to be winning if we are to challenge the top 6

I've no idea what  team or formation we will use, but imagine that Washington and Levitt will start. I don't think Watson is up to speed yet, I'd bench him and use him as a late sub to close the game out
    Hmmmm
  • experienced side on paper, tough to beat 
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:
    Sage said:
    Trust the process, trust Bowyer.

Yes, it’s disappointing that Forster-Caskey and Williams aren’t starting, with Pratley and Watson in midfield together instead... but, we are away from home and if we keep it tight first, we can bring on the players to make a difference.

I like that idea. Keep it tight until around the sixty five minute mark and then introduce the magic and stardust.
    That's a great game plan until you go 1 - 0 down after 10 mins.

I thought LB has said many times he wants us to always play on the front foot
    Accept your point and of course there is no guarantee that we'll keep them out until we make positive changes but I'll put my faith in LB knowing what he is doing in regards to tonight. Surely he knows better than anyone on here what's needed.
  • I reckon Sage has the line-up right and the second half changes unless we get an early injury.

I really like the look of our new back 4 and am totally happy with Amos (though missing Dillon). Sure I’ll get pelters for positivity.

Charlton win 0-2 with both goals coming from the bench.
  • edited October 2020
    With six games in 18 days, there was always going to be a fair degree of squad rotation. My only grumble is pairing Watson and Pratley. Would have preferred Watson to sit this one out.
  • Oh Bows... I was buzzing now i'm meh-ing with that line up!
  • Hanlan scores for Bristol R
  • what does williams have to do to start! 
    Put on a Wales shirt.

• Sponsored links:

• Oh Bows... I was buzzing now i'm meh-ing with that line up!
    Are you Jonny Williams?  :smile:

• Come on Charlton
  • barstool said:
    I cant see us conceding so 0-1 with a late headed goal from Chuks 
    Not bad shout that