Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 20th October 7pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    If Watson & Pratley playing in midfield together I think we draw 1-1. If just one play 2-0
    2-0 Blackpool? or 2-0 Charlton?
    Apologies 2-0 Charlton
    I never knew Apologies were playing in L1

Their goals from Gary Sorry and Marcus Excuse-Me
  • too much optimism in here, if we are lucky it will be a 1-1
  • I cant see us conceding so 0-1 with a late headed goal from Chuks 
  • My record at Blackpool is shocking. 
    As I can't go tonight I expect a great victory 
    If we win, we will have to make you MOTM.
  • edited October 2020
    Maatsen is with the squad
  • My record at Blackpool is shocking. 
    As I can't go tonight I expect a great victory 
    If we win, we will have to make you MOTM.
    If ! If ! New era mate, even charlton fans need some positivity! 2-0 win all the way 
  • Watson and Pratley together
  • Sponsored links:

• Pratley and Watson melt down in 3....2....1
  • What the fuck, Bowyer
  • Watson and Pratley together
    Hahahaha CALLED IT
  • Strong bench again which is handy, not 100% sure what formation we've gone with there
  • Why make wholesale changes to a winning side?
  • Not very adventurous and only Washington & Doughty likely to trouble the scorers. 

• what does williams have to do to start! 
  • In LB we trust 😁
  • Trust the process, trust Bowyer.

Yes, it’s disappointing that Forster-Caskey and Williams aren’t starting, with Pratley and Watson in midfield together instead... but, we are away from home and if we keep it tight first, we can bring on the players to make a difference.
  • Why make wholesale changes to a winning side?
    Take out the goalscorer and replace him with Purrington, sure
  • Sponsored links:

• Also don't get all this chopping & changing. Keep to a settled side & you might win a few on the trot.
  • MattF said:
    Strong bench again which is handy, not 100% sure what formation we've gone with there
    4-3-3?

Amos
    Gunter | Inniss | Famewo | Purrington
    Watson | Shinnie | Pratley
    Washington | Bogle | Doughty
  • Name me a single outfield substitute you wouldn't rather see in place of either Pratley or Watson
  • MattF said:
    Strong bench again which is handy, not 100% sure what formation we've gone with there
     442 Diamond with Doughty on the left and one of Pratley or Watson the right?
  • what does williams have to do to start! 
    Be able to last 90 minutes?
  • We really do not need to rotate as much as we do.
  • This is almost literally the XI that ended the game against Wigan, when we basically let them swarm all over us
  • It’ll be a match up to Blackpool.

Doughty on the right with Washington on the left in a 4-3-3.

Williams, Forster-Caskey, and Aneke to come on in the second half.
  • MattF said:
     442 Diamond with Doughty on the left and one of Pratley or Watson the right?
    That’s my guess too, with Shinnie behind the front two. 
  • Sage said:
    Trust the process, trust Bowyer.

Yes, it’s disappointing that Forster-Caskey and Williams aren’t starting, with Pratley and Watson in midfield together instead... but, we are away from home and if we keep it tight first, we can bring on the players to make a difference.

I like that idea. Keep it tight until around the sixty five minute mark and then introduce the magic and stardust.