Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The ITK Thread - summer 2021 update p14

Comments

• edited September 2020
    I would like to propose a deal. If my 2 recent predictions* are proven to be true then my strike is removed.

* TS/RD found a loophole in the ESI agreement
    * TS deal includes The Valley and SL
    Agreed
    ForeverAddickted said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ben18 said:
    Well done Dazzler.

This has potential to be as fun as the Argument Alert thread was.
    Be great if others can add to it as I may not always see the ITK drops
    I think with @DubaiCAFC reiterating his position a second time, that free strike needs to go  ;)
    What do I get if I am right...!?
    You get to remain as a reliable source :)
    Yeah I'll add a 'Reliably ITK' list
  • se9addick said:
    @IanJRO jumping on the prediction train

IanJRO said:
    Don't know how reliable it is but I have just heard tomorrow is going to be a good day. 🙂

I was just trying to be humerous by posting this directly below @DubaiCAFC

Can I go on a bad attempt at humour list instead please? 
  • se9addick said:
    @IanJRO jumping on the prediction train
    IanJRO said:
    Don't know how reliable it is but I have just heard tomorrow is going to be a good day. 🙂
    Torn as to whether to add this one... 

What say the people of Charlton Life?
  • Ooo pretty colours!!
  • Forgot to add Kentish's inside track...

• Dazzler21 said:
    Ooo pretty colours!!
    Using spreadsheets helps it look like I'm working (The Mrs can't tell the difference) :wink:

Don't tell me she is your boss as well as being your BOSS  :)
  • edited September 2020
    On page 2115 of this thread:

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/77551/sale-of-charlton-ding-dong-its-done-last-orders-closes-monday/p2115

I wrote:

'Whay (yep chite spelling) I heard this evening made me feel less confident about any takeover.
    Saying no more...not a wind up
    ..hope I am wrong'.

That was last December. Didn't go down well at the time, look at the reactions I got if you like.

On the next page I wrote:

'The takeover is dragging on and it is not down to the EFL. I heard it was about the veracity of money  and the possibility that Duchatelet has not been careful in his dealings.
    There is also the strangeness not just of Bowyers comment but the nature of his answer regarding Taylor in the press conference after Huddersfield 
     I hope I am wrong and it is all going to be great.'

I have read on and am amused by the reaction I received at the time, especially those that say I always talk shit, or it was a look at me post.

Have a read if you like.

• edited September 2020
    And? The list is for events since 08/09/2020 as can easily be seen by the big bold text... 

'The ITK Lists (Since 08/09/2020)'
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    And? The list is for events since 08/09/2020 as can easily be seen by the big bold text... 

'The ITK Lists (Since 08/09/2020)'
    Apologies. I missed that date mentioned.
  • If this carries I would stay away from me in the west lower when we are allowed back in the Valley. I prepared to take my blanket off and drop my hot chocolate to settle this with any of you lifers. 
    Not bovvered mate... Only have to bring a prawn sandwich to distract you!!

Oi! I'm in the West lower.

And crab and avocado, if you don't mind!!
  • Thanks @Dazzler21, I'm getting flashbacks to project Risk Registers.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Forgot to add Kentish's inside track...

KiwiValley is long odds!
  • Didnt KiwiValley say it would be announced on CharltonLive? 
  • Taken from the other, other thread.
    Does this sort of post count as ITK, or just rumours ?
    😉

Rufus_Ambition said:
    I've heard rumblings that early next week is now looking more likely than tomorrow. Anyone else heard similar?
  • Taken from the other, other thread.
    😉

Rufus_Ambition said:
    I've heard rumblings that early next week is now looking more likely than tomorrow. Anyone else heard similar?
    Has to go on the list! I've also noticed Kentish has doubled back slightly on it happening tomorrow 😉
  • cafcpolo said:
    Taken from the other, other thread.
    😉

Rufus_Ambition said:
    Has to go on the list! I've also noticed Kentish has doubled back slightly on it happening tomorrow 😉
    Not doubled back, just giving my personal feelings on it rather than what I've been told 
  • Haha, I'm really not ITK! Just heard it from a mate.
  • Haha, I'm really not ITK! Just heard it from a mate.
    Is your mate ITK?
  • Sponsored links:

• He's more a mate of a mate tbh. But yeah, I understand he has some decent contacts. He seemed to think it was slightly more likely to be next week rather than tomorrow, so it could go either way really.
  • What are the odds that we have two fans from New Zealand both who claim to be ITK who happen to have contacts in Denmark and London who know TS we’ll enough to know its a done deal.  I am a little suspicious that both also didn’t pass on their info until after Dubai and NLA.  Tag along ITK glory hunters?
  • What are the odds that we have two fans from New Zealand both who claim to be ITK who happen to have contacts in Denmark and London who know TS we’ll enough to know its a done deal.  I am a little suspicious that both also didn’t pass on their info until after Dubai and NLA.  Tag along ITK glory hunters?
    People are just trying to help mate. Stop being such a prick about it 👍
    I didn't claim to be ITK unless it came to pass in which case i was going to claim i was ITK. Slightly aggrieved but also rather chuffed to be on the list.
    I didn't claim to be ITK unless it came to pass in which case i was going to claim i was ITK. Slightly aggrieved but also rather chuffed to be on the list.

I'm chuffed I'm not on the list!!
  • bobmunro said:
    What are the odds that we have two fans from New Zealand both who claim to be ITK who happen to have contacts in Denmark and London who know TS we’ll enough to know its a done deal.  I am a little suspicious that both also didn’t pass on their info until after Dubai and NLA.  Tag along ITK glory hunters?

I'm chuffed I'm not on the list!!
    Must be an oversight as didnt you say that you'd received text messages saying it was a done deal? ;) 
  • I wouldn't claim to be in the know (see my Manuel post on the main thread) but I worry we're falling foul of a cultural communication gap in the meaning of the phrase "done deal" here.
  • This has thread of the year potential. 

Great work @Dazzler21