Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The ITK Thread - summer 2021 update p14

Comments

• Wish I didn't bloody say anything... 

Am I allowed to appeal?
    I'll grant you an injunction pending appeal
    Thank you. My solicitor is a Mr Farnell, I've heard he's cheap
    I've heard he's been struck off.
  • Is it even worth adding the likes of Alan Nixon to this list?
  • Is it even worth adding the likes of Alan Nixon to this list?
    Only if Jim White is there too.
  • Chunes said:
    I feel like there needs to be a rule about secondary ITK predictions. If I'm confident the Dubai is correct I could then pretend to be ITK and say the same information to net myself a 100% strike rate. 
    I'm not going to dig them out but there are a few posters who always chirp in with "That's what I've heard as well" after someone ITK says something. Why not say it first, then!?
    A possible answer to that is you have been told something in confidence and expressly asked not to put it on social media.
    But when a few people (possibly same original source) have already put it out there and some are disbelieving, you may think it appropriate to say, "that's what I've heard".
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Current List of Offenders (Since 08/09/2020)
    CharltonByBlood - 1 Strike
    KentishAddick - 1 Strike

Currently awaiting outcome
    DubaiCAFC (Has until 23:59:59 on Friday evening) * May be allowed a free swing after recent good ITK knowledge sharing.
    KentishAddick (Has until 23:59:59 on Friday evening) *Will be strike 2 
    NLA (Has until 23:59:59 on the evening of Friday 19th Sept as stated this or next week) *Free swing for all the effort to rid us of c***s. 
    Harsh on Dubai, surely you can build up a bit of credit if you’ve delivered in the past.
    He's getting a free swing, unless he uses that up before Friday.
    Before Friday or by Friday?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Current List of Offenders (Since 08/09/2020)
    CharltonByBlood - 1 Strike
    KentishAddick - 1 Strike

Currently awaiting outcome
    DubaiCAFC (Has until 23:59:59 on Friday evening) * May be allowed a free swing after recent good ITK knowledge sharing.
    KentishAddick (Has until 23:59:59 on Friday evening) *Will be strike 2 
    NLA (Has until 23:59:59 on the evening of Friday 19th Sept as stated this or next week) *Free swing for all the effort to rid us of c***s. 
    Harsh on Dubai, surely you can build up a bit of credit if you’ve delivered in the past.
    He's getting a free swing, unless he uses that up before Friday.
    Before Friday or by Friday?
    His free swing can be used up anytime before 23:59:59 on friday. If he comes out with another bit of ITK info before then he risks wasting his free swing ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Ben18 said:
    Well done Dazzler.

This has potential to be as fun as the Argument Alert thread was.
    Be great if others can add to it as I may not always see the ITK drops
  • Brilliant, but hold on!
    We did announce a signing around that time and I was told we will hear something at 6... didn't say it was 100% takeover.
    Where is that "U Wot" gif as well so I can upload it once I let go of these straws I am clutching.
    Was more like 7:30pm...
  • Chunes said:
    I feel like there needs to be a rule about secondary ITK predictions. If I'm confident the Dubai is correct I could then pretend to be ITK and say the same information to net myself a 100% strike rate. 
    I'm not going to dig them out but there are a few posters who always chirp in with "That's what I've heard as well" after someone ITK says something. Why not say it first, then!?
    A possible answer to that is you have been told something in confidence and expressly asked not to put it on social media.
    But when a few people (possibly same original source) have already put it out there and some are disbelieving, you may think it appropriate to say, "that's what I've heard".
    I've heard that too :wink:
    Sure I heard it before you...🤔
  • edited September 2020
    Brilliant, but hold on!
    We did announce a signing around that time and I was told we will hear something at 6... didn't say it was 100% takeover.
    Where is that "U Wot" gif as well so I can upload it once I let go of these straws I am clutching.
    Yes, I meant french time....
  • If this carries I would stay away from me in the west lower when we are allowed back in the Valley. I prepared to take my blanket off and drop my hot chocolate to settle this with any of you lifers. 
    Not bovvered mate... Only have to bring a prawn sandwich to distract you!!
  • edited September 2020
    If this carries I would stay away from me in the west lower when we are allowed back in the Valley. I prepared to take my blanket off and drop my hot chocolate to settle this with any of you lifers. 
    Not bovvered mate... Only have to bring a prawn sandwich to distract you!!
    Sounds like a blinding night out
  • Brilliant, but hold on!
    I heard it was 7.30pm too
  • Sponsored links:

• Ben18 said:
    Well done Dazzler.

Oh no it hasn't 
  • I would like to propose a deal. If my 2 recent predictions* are proven to be true then my strike is removed.

* TS/RD found a loophole in the ESI agreement
    * TS deal includes The Valley and SL

• I've heard CAFC will get at least a point on Saturday 
  • edited September 2020
    Just to prove to everyone how much I am in the know. 
    The following things are about to happen. 

The takeover will be announced tomorrow. 
    We will win on Saturday. 
    Transfer embargo will be lifted on Monday. 
    3 new signings by the end of next week.

All facts. 
  • @IanJRO jumping on the prediction train

IanJRO said:
    Don't know how reliable it is but I have just heard tomorrow is going to be a good day. 🙂

• Dazzler21 said:
    Ben18 said:
    Well done Dazzler.

I think with @DubaiCAFC reiterating his position a second time, that free strike needs to go  ;)
  • FlyingKiwiDK has also confirmed his source is separate to DubaiCAFC and is also saying its tomorrow
  • cafcpolo said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ben18 said:
    Well done Dazzler.

I think with @DubaiCAFC reiterating his position a second time, that free strike needs to go  ;)
    What do I get if I am right...!?
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ben18 said:
    Well done Dazzler.

What do I get if I am right...!?
    You get to remain as a reliable source :)