Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vision of our future away support.........

/onefanuy2469.jpg

Comments

• Where is that? Dagenham & Redbridge?
  • Keepers to far out, going to get lobbed
  • he's just having a quick drink
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]he's just having a quick drink

They sold him a bottle of drink with the lid on and the police had to clear the terrace. :-0)
  • Could be fun...
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]he's just having a quick drink

They sold him a bottle of drink with the lid on and the police had to clear the terrace. :-0)

No that'd be at Home.
  • I can just picture it 5 years from now, 150 of us in the away terrace at Dulwich Hamlet, fierce local rivals battling for the last automatic space to the promised land.................Blue Square Prem ;)

COME ON U REDS!!!
  • edited February 2009
    And Chris Dickson nets the winner for hamlet to put one over his old club.....
  • IF we go down, I think I'd go to more away games than I do now. I guess I do between 5 and 10 per season, but I'd like to think I'd do more.
    The standing, the atmosphere, and the pure fun. The bigger grounds are all similar and lets face it, are full of plastic supporters.
    People who follow the "Swindons" of this world do it because they like football, and not the idea of being something they are not!
    I can't remember if it was Tranmere or Bury a few seasons ago that when during the half-time draw, as the winning number was announced, a Charlton fan jumped up and run onto the pitch. When he was stopped, he said he'd won the draw. Nobody questioned it, and he just collected his prize. It turned out he had not!! Those sort of things don't happen in bigger grounds.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's OohAah :o(
  • loving the fact there is a steward guarding him... he probably will cough and be dragged out by his ears for starting trouble....
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]That's OohAah :o(

yep i'm the steward the other 50 weren't allowed in cos they were drunk
  • "I counted them, I counted them out. . . . ."
  • at least we'll have got rid of the plastic premiershit fans.