Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sue Parkes now at QPR game

admin seem to have sunk the other thread 

so she is there today.

Again no fans allowed only club staff, so whats her excuse today.

Did she need to help Chris with the driving again.

It is utterly ridiculous and questions on why she is there again need to be asked @castrust 

Comments

• To be fair its more interesting that Mohamed El Kashashy is at the Valley today - Whats his role in this latest mess? 
  • How many club staff are required for a match.

Both to help on field the team and people who work behind the scene.

How many non staff are allowed to attend.
  • edited June 2020
    Chaz Hill said:
    Especially given this

BREAKING: Alisson Becker fined for breaking Premier League rules concerning the current Behind Closed Doors order. He attended the Liverpool v Crystal Palace match as a spectator.
    Let's concentrate on the game for now. But I think this a very important point and should go to the EFL if Charlton don't provide a credible response
  • Sponsored links:

• Chaz Hill said:
    Especially given this

BREAKING: Alisson Becker fined for breaking Premier League rules concerning the current Behind Closed Doors order. He attended the Liverpool v Crystal Palace match as a spectator.
    Let's concentrate on the game for now. But I think this a very important point and should go to the EFL if Charlton don't provide a credible response
    What so the EFL sanction the club?  They can't fine Sue because she isn't a club employee or anything relevent to the EFL in anyway. 
  • admin seem to have sunk the other thread 

so she is there today.

Again no fans allowed only club staff, so whats her excuse today.

Did she need to help Chris with the driving again.

It is utterly ridiculous and questions on why she is there again need to be asked @castrust 
    So what? She is there because during the shit storm of previous owners, she has represented the club with her husband home and awaywhen there were no other club officials to do. I know she was a dick on social media under Roland but Cut her some slack.

riots in London every weekend
    police getting attacked on the street
    mass stabbings 
    covid
    fucked economy

lets get our knickers in a twist about sue parks watching a football game.

non story!!
  • It isn’t Sue Parkes in the ground at all. It’s the cardboard cut out of @ElfsborgAddick that I bought.
  • Can someone explain why we needed a "stadium announcer" in the ground as well?

Far to many non essential people there other than the Perks imo. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Can someone explain why we needed a "stadium announcer" in the ground as well?

Far to many non essential people there other than the Perks imo. 
    I was having a chuckle at home when @Bcaddick gave out the teams and subs over the Tannoy.

And the ref was obviously getting pissed off with his soliloquy before the minute applause.

He did look smart in his blue gloves and mask though. 
  • It isn’t Sue Parkes in the ground at all. It’s the cardboard cut out of @ElfsborgAddick that I bought.
    More life in that than the real thing.
  • Cut her a bit of slack everyone, oh and a bit of cake as well.
  • Pastry bases and sausage rolls in the UK must be shitting m'selfs
  • About time a few fans are let in? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely no reason for her to be there, seems like she has a bit of a free pass to do what she likes at the club. Not the most important thing going on in the world admittedly but it’s a bit of a piss take in my opinion in the current circumstances. Probably no one at the club with the authority to tell her she’s not allowed in.
  •  I've been going for 51 years home and away at my own personal expense. No freebies, not even a vol au vent.

Objection! I’m sure I bought you, Addickted, Bilko and Doug a hot chocolate each when I won a tenner on a scratchcard on the train to Shrewsbury one year. 

A small act of philanthropy (first and last) in an otherwise selfish world....mind you said scratchcard probably cost more than the train fare. Still I’ve always got my Charlton shares to fall back on :-)

• So what is the justification for her being there?
  • There really is no excuse and I'm sick of people defending her being there. I've been going for 51 years home and away at my own personal expense. No freebies, not even a vol au vent.

She is not an employee and has no right to be there over me, let along Seb's brother etc etc. This is a scandal and not a storm in a tea cup. I hate freeloaders with a passion and that is what she is. parasite.
    @bolloxbolder A slight deviation to the Sue’s attendance (I agree questions should be asked) but in the old days 70’s I would occasionally get complimentary tickets from players when I asked as they were getting off the coach at away games. I’ve still have my comp ticket for a night match at Preston NE. I wouldn’t imagine that would do that nowadays.