Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EFL play-offs: Relive some of the most memorable games

Have not seen anyone else post this, add your vote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52737202

Comments

• ross1 said:
    Have not seen anyone else post this, add your vote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52737202
    Can understand why but no way should Watford v Leicester or Leeds v Derby be close to beating that '98 Play-Off Final

For starters those were only Semi-Final clashes so had none of the drama of our game

Not to mention as per Scott Minto's comment the other week on the Quiz saying that the Championship Play-Off Finals have become a lot tighter now because of whats at stake
  • Get votes in Charlton v Sunderland stand 2nd at the moment 24% up front Watford v Leicester 27%
  • I would have said that the Leicester v Swindon match would be our biggest rival. Or even Gillingham v Man City.
    Our match has to be the most thrilling overall but it lacks a last minute goal. This is why it may not win.
    Why is Charlton v Leeds not in the list?
  • I would have said that the Leicester v Swindon match would be our biggest rival. Or even Gillingham v Man City.
    Our match has to be the most thrilling overall but it lacks a last minute goal. This is why it may not win.
    Football only began in 1992
  • If it had been live on TV, it would be on that list
  • Voted for the Watford v Leicester game. As the blurb says......one defining moment (penalty save) & then 30 secs later the other team score. Cant get much thrilling than that. 
    Sky didn't invent football until 1992
  • Voted for the Watford v Leicester game. As the blurb says......one defining moment (penalty save) & then 30 secs later the other team score. Cant get much thrilling than that. 
    All of that after a blatant dive to "win" the penalty too
  • cafc999 said:
    Voted for the Watford v Leicester game. As the blurb says......one defining moment (penalty save) & then 30 secs later the other team score. Cant get much thrilling than that. 
    All of that after a blatant dive to "win" the penalty too
    Indeed. Justice served up pretty quickly.
  • He didn't really vote for Watford v Leicester. He'll be telling us he voted Labour next!
    Absolute rubbish from Golfie here.
  • Sponsored links:

• 26% now.
    Watford game is 28%
  • He didn't really vote for Watford v Leicester. He'll be telling us he voted Labour next!
    Absolute rubbish from Golfie here.
    Excuse me  !!  If I said I voted for the Watford  game then I voted for the Watford game. 

As for voting Labour........might have considered it if Boris hadn't  got the Leave vote through & Labour hadn't put having a 2nd referendum in their manifesto. 
  • Up to 30% now, ahead by 4.