Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jacko sings & fundraises - Covid 19 Blues, Furloughed Tonight, We Just Want To Play (p2)

Comments

• "...incessant boredom and non-stop drinking..." B)
  • edited April 2020
    Is there no end to that man's talent
  • original was quality and so is that
  • It’s brilliant ain’t it. Jacko is extremely talented.

I was going to start a, ‘Feel Good Thread’, with the idea of putting in a whole load of different content to cheer us up and to help many of us suffering through these unprecedented times, and with what’s happening with our beloved club. Not sure whether to or not, but this has temporarily done the trick.

Very impressive.
  • Brilliant.  Bloke is quality.
  • Am I being silly, but that’s not JJ actually singing / playing is it? It’s the other person who has done that over a muted video of JJ? 

• edited April 2020
    I shouldn't have thought so AFKA, cos it's bloody difficult to sync dubbed vocal with lip movements. JJ lipsyncing to pre-recorded track might be more likely, but if it is it's very well synced indeed. I'd say it was him.
  • Nice song and good to see the skipper looking well. He’s doing better than most of us with the state of his barnet. 

Keep well Johnnie
  • Sponsored links:

• JJ there’s only one JJ. Legend 
  • Am I being silly, but that’s not JJ actually singing / playing is it? It’s the other person who has done that over a muted video of JJ? 

I thought the same thing first of all, I play guitar and watched the vid numerous times, but cannot tell.
    Whoever it is playing the song isn't playing it how Weller plays it and is doing it the cheat way. Nevertheless, it's great and I really, really hope that is Jacko. I know that he is very much in to his indie and guitar music.

It’s definitely him 

It’s definitely him 
    100% it’s Jacko.

Have a look at the comments and you’ll see that this obviously wouldn’t have been such a surprise to some former players of ours. Clearly Billy Clarke and Bauer have seen/heard him before.

Very talented man.
  • Scoham said:
    Am I being silly, but that’s not JJ actually singing / playing is it? It’s the other person who has done that over a muted video of JJ? 

Are you saying you think Jackon's voice has gone?
    Worth a promote.
  • Absolutely brilliant. Well done jacko

looks to me that it's JJ playing guitar and lipsyncing to his own voice dubbed over  
  • Sponsored links:

• @aliwibble

Can you change the thread title please.

#No.1
  • JJ there’s only one JJ. Legend 
    At least two JJs, but who's counting.
  • edited April 2020
    Bump to raise awareness of fundraiser - only 35quid off the £1000 mark and the next song as of 18:45
  • edited April 2020
    Someone should send a link to Weller , pretty sure he'd love that. Great stuff.
    He's a miserable c***, no way he'd like it. I'm not even joking by the way, he has the charisma of a shoelace.
  • PopIcon said:
    He's a miserable c***, no way he'd like it. I'm not even joking by the way, he has the charisma of a shoelace.
    Blasphemy. Where's the flag FFS. 
  • PopIcon said:
    Don't get me wrong the Jam were a phenomenal band. Style Council, underrated. I even like some of his solo stuff.
  • PopIcon said:
    Scored a few for Leicester in his day! 
  • Jackson due to appear on' Hawksbee & Jacobs' show on Talksport this afternoon.
  • His fingers have gone, cant play like he used to!  :D