Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Covid-19 caused by 5G mobile phone masts?

Comments

• Options
    Not Finding this off the wall,stuff remotely funny guys 🥺
    This is better for us oldies
  • Options
    I agree with that.
    Nice to have you back.
  • Options
    Morgan is back
    Morgan is back
    Allo
    Allo
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Having watched David Icke since he thought he was a Godhead, and enjoy observing and taking notes on his personality, But he has gone too far now:

I have seen a YouTube video where David Icke, said Homo Sapiens are first cousins to Chimpanzes

He hasn't gone too far. He is mad and if people can't see that they need help. If the Royal family are lizards, how does he explain Prince Charles' ears?
  • Options
    Having watched David Icke since he thought he was a Godhead, and enjoy observing and taking notes on his personality, But he has gone too far now:

I have seen a YouTube video where David Icke, said Homo Sapiens are first cousins to Chimpanzes

He hasn't gone too far. He is mad and if people can't see that they need help. If the Royal family are lizards, how does he explain Prince Charles' ears?
    To be fair I don’t think anyone could explain Prince Charles’ ears.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Oh bugger!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

When we all know they are first cousins to Millwall fans.

I'm a first cousin to Millwall fans ! ( Bermondsey born)  
    Do you know there's a piano on my foot.
  • Options
    I agree with that.
    Nice to have you back.
    Best thing I’ve seen all day 😁
  • Options
    Not gonna share it, but the same Doris on my Facebook from last night has now shared something saying that the image of a lad who passed away recently from C-19 has been used before in 2017 for a lad, different name, who passed away.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    cafcfan said:
    I sure computers are the source of the problem. When I left school only banks and large employers had computers, absolutely too expensive for the average idiot and even the above average rich idiot didn't have room for a computer. So idiots tended to keep themselves to themselves and were largely ignored. Nowadays a phone is as good as having a computer and the average idiot has become an expert on all things clever because he/she can be guided through an account setup. Most of us know we are clever enough to know we are not so clever but an idiot cannot admit this.
    Strangely, this is a thing. It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect.  In a nutshell, thick people don't know they are thick.  Whereas those with a decent intellect are always questioning their abilities.

Yep - and the opposite is called 'Imposter Syndrome' - I've suffered from that in my career before when I know I'm right about something but agonise about it for hours before implementing it because I'm convinced I'm going to fuck it up...

Here's a great list of all the cognitive biases (of which DK is one) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
  • Options
    i dont even get whats going on at charlton.. now are some people telling me someone eat a half dead bat under a 5g mobile tower when it was thunder and lightening wearing a borat suit ...wtf   i can barely get 4g on my phone ..but that was sold to me when i had 2g and unlimited data but i that had better connection to roaming than my 4g .. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Is COVID-19 caused by 5g mobile phone masks ?
    No

Does COVID-19 make people ask a myriad of bizarre questions ?
    Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phone masks?

Two birds, one stone.
  • Options
    Wait till 6g comes out.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Oh and one of these anti 5G cretins stabbed an Openreach engineer yesterday in Kilburn for doing his job. Engineer in hospital with life changing injuries so maybe 5G isn't the most dangerous component to this moronic argument. 

Hadn’t seen this until I opened this thread this morning.  My nephew’s an Open Reach engineer, so I gave him a call to check up on him.  His team had been briefed on this attack. The lad was stabbed in the legs apparently.  They’re not going into people’s homes at the moment, just working outside.  He was more upset that one of their team had passed away from Covid-19. 

Oh, and Open Reach invoked mandatory weekend work. No overtime, no choice. should be on bloody danger money with the freakin’ space cadets out there!
  • Options
    Hahaha that’s gotta be a parody 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Bollocks to a message from Beyonce, it's Shay Given I'm waiting for.

Shay Given saves, Beyonce knocks in the rebound.