Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Covid-19 caused by 5G mobile phone masts?

No.  

Thank you for viewing my TED talk. 

Comments

• Options
    It's a burning issue.
  • Options
    No. But the earth is still flat.
  • Options
    There are regular protests about this outside local County Hall. I tend to skirt round them quite widely
  • Options
    Yes.

No.

Nobody knows yet about any unknown effects of 5G, of course. Just opinions. :smile:

• Options
    My word, was waiting for Chris Morris to jump out in that twitter video.  Deary me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shameful how 5G is killing the nation.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    THE CLAP AT 8PM FOR THE NHS IS JST A GOVERMNT CUVER UP!!!!! WEN WIL U LISTEN!!! THE MASTS R TURND ON AT 8PM ND THEY MAKE A BUZZING NOISE FOR 2 MINS SO THATS WHY WE HAV BEEN ASKD TO CLAP, SO WE CNT HERE IT!!!!

Jeez thats terrible and very clever!

Whats going on inside the Excel building?
  • Options
    Had a post come up on Facebook last night that read something like -

"Notice how Boris signed to do away with installing 5G masts, the day before he went into ICU"

She then got absolute pelters and today she's put (actual quote) - "

Funny my last post got deleted!!!!
    (Yeah, YOU delted it) Make of this what u will I’m not arguing with anyone. I believe people are dying and there is a virus but there is more to it than just that, not out to offend anyone."

She's also shared a Tweet from a Dr David Frawley?, saying the British Government have pulled out of a deal with Huawei, because some test kits have been found to be contaminated with C-19?

• Options
    Croydon said:
    THE CLAP AT 8PM FOR THE NHS IS JST A GOVERMNT CUVER UP!!!!! WEN WIL U LISTEN!!! THE MASTS R TURND ON AT 8PM ND THEY MAKE A BUZZING NOISE FOR 2 MINS SO THATS WHY WE HAV BEEN ASKD TO CLAP, SO WE CNT HERE IT!!!!

Jeez thats terrible and very clever!

Whats going on inside the Excel building?

• Options
    Of course it's true.

You know why the Illuminati aren't affected by 5G?

It's because they're all lizards.
  • Options
    Had a post come up on Facebook last night that read something like -

"Notice how Boris signed to do away with installing 5G masts, the day before he went into ICU"

She then got absolute pelters and today she's put (actual quote) - "

Funny my last post got deleted!!!!
    (Yeah, YOU delted it) Make of this what u will I’m not arguing with anyone. I believe people are dying and there is a virus but there is more to it than just that, not out to offend anyone."

She's also shared a Tweet from a Dr David Frawley?, saying the British Government have pulled out of a deal with Huawei, because some test kits have been found to be contaminated with C-19?

This is how conspiracy theories work. There's the merest kernel of truth, which can be researched and proven.  And then some nonsense is overlapped on top of it that can't.  But if one piece is shown to be true, the theory goes that the whole thing must be true.  

In this case: 
    Truth - "some test kits ... contaminated with Covid-19".  (In detail, a supplier has warned that some components of some test kits may have been contaminated and would require full cleaning, which would probably result in a delay).  

Nonsense - "the British Government have pulled out of a deal with Huawai".  (Not true.  But, cannot be researched, since the claim is that Boris Johnson made the decision and he's not in a position to be interviewed). 
  • Options
    I demand David Icke is appointed as Chief Scientific Adviser to the government...
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I demand David Icke is appointed as Chief Scientific Adviser to the government...
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946

Funnily I posted that without knowing what he had been spouting on about...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh and one of these anti 5G cretins stabbed an Openreach engineer yesterday in Kilburn for doing his job. Engineer in hospital with life changing injuries so maybe 5G isn't the most dangerous component to this moronic argument. 

• Options
    He already is Chief Scientific Adviser.  It's just they don't want you to know. 
  • Options
    One of my engineers was harrased last night whilst working on a box. 
    We are a telecommunications maintenance team, currently we are classed as 2nd tier emergency service as you may have worked out hospitals, police stations, fire stations, parliament, all use (our) fibre. Add to that every company in docklands, west end, City will need essential comms for staff to work from home and whilst we are fixing faults and maintaining this for probably most of you who work up town our engineers are now being harrased. 

Just some absolute helmets without a clue about the world out there. 
    Moronic celebrities share these ridiculous conspiracy theories with their stupid followers - a celebration of stupidity.
  • Options
    Stupid as the theories themselves may be, I do find it interesting looking into some of them. Not flat earth and all that, but the JFK type stuff and Illuminati / Bohemian Grove etc