Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Raise a Glass for Seb

Wherever you are, it would be nice if we could all raise a glass for Seb at 8pm tonight?

It's a collective way of us all joining together to pay tribute to the most dedicated fan we have probably ever, or will, have. Post your stuff up on Social media and here. That way we might be separated but we a "virtually" as one. It doesn't have to be beer, wine, Wkd Blue, just a glass toast his memory and to come together as one.

#Cheers4Seb

Comments

• Absolutely, did he have a favourite drink does anyone know? Will try and get one of those to raise to him.
  • Huskaris said:
    Absolutely, did he have a favourite drink does anyone know? Will try and get one of those to raise to him.

Wkd Blue
  • I haven’t had a drink since Cheltenham so am very thirsty and can’t think of a better reason to open a bottle. 

We’ll definitely be raising a glass to him in our house tonight although it won’t be Blue WKD (sorry Seb!)....
  • BDL said:
    Huskaris said:
    Absolutely, did he have a favourite drink does anyone know? Will try and get one of those to raise to him.

Wkd Blue
    The man was truly loyal - the 22 years with us, and sticking to a drink no one else has touched since 2006.
    This raised a smile!
  • BDL said:
    Huskaris said:

Wkd Blue
    I’m in - I’m not drinking window cleaner though 
  • Hope when we start playing again that the club will mark his passing some how. i am working a nightshift to night so won't be able to have a beer. 
    I will have mine 3pm Saturday. 
  • I did. Heard the news yesterday morning and whilst clapping on my balcony clapping the NHS I had tears down my eyes and was drinking a large bottle of WKD blue, thinking of him and his family. Ollie, if you are reading this, my thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to your family. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Good idea will do take care everyone.
  • edited March 2020
    Fumbluff said:

Just in case I forget 8pm.

Sleep well Seb.
    Good work @LesDennis
    "Les Dennis has let himself go" 

Just joking Elffie! Lovely gesture though not sure about your beer choice ;-)

• Just in case I forget 8pm.

Sleep well Seb.
    Christ, you appear to have grown a foot since being isolated.
  • I can't help thinking that photo @ElfsborgAddick is very Seb like!

Cheers!!!

Hope as many can join in as possible tonight at 8!
  • BDL said:
    I can't help thinking that photo @ElfsborgAddick is very Seb like!

Cheers!!!

Hope as many can join in as possible tonight at 8!

Do not ask me to attempt the worm, please.
  • In an attempt to achieve some semblance of normality, we had a delivery of draught beer from Twickenham Fine Ales earlier today, so I shall certainly be raising a glass to Seb. It's also International Whiskey Day (so I'm reliably informed), so I'll also be sampling a nip of my son's Redbreast Irish Malt Whiskey
  • Cheers Seb 

#Cheers4Seb 
  • Cheers  Seb. 

May your heart be forever red
    and you WKD forever blue. 
  • at work so coke for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers Seb 
  • Cheers Seb
  • Cheers Seb
  • Cheers, Seb - a wee dram of Dalmore Mackenzie.
  • Cheers Seb you absolute proper Charlton legend.
  • Cheers Sebbo, rest easy - legend. RIP.