Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy birthday Canters

Happy birthday you prick, have a good one mate.

Beers when this nightmare ends!  

Comments

• Come on the Rey 
    Have a good one mate 
  • Happy birthday indeed, to a good guy.
  • Come on the Rey 
    Have a good one mate 
    Piss off, Blackpool

Can you take this nonsense elsewhere.

Cheers. :-)
  • Happy Birthday Canters... Have a good one mate!!
  • Happy birthday young man 
  • Happy Birthday mate.
  • Happy Birthday Canters!
  • Happy birthday Canters, enjoy it the best you can in these circumstances.
  • Happy Birthday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope you have a good one, Canters ! 
  • Happy birthday mate! Hope you're feeling well (and don't actually have corona), have a bev to ease the pain. Beers eventually indeed :smile:
  • Happy birthday Cants. Getting closer to being one of the old timers on here  :)
  • Thanks guys! :) I'm told airport rules apply in quarantine so beers allowed before noon. 
    At least I won't have to give you a lift to another game for five or six months ;-)
  • Happy birthday Canters! Look on the bright side - being stuck at home is a lot better than being stuck on a short-formed South Eastern Train due to a signal failure at Lewisham!
  • Thanks guys! :) I'm told airport rules apply in quarantine so beers allowed before noon. 
    Despite only just reading this thread, I started having a birthday beer for you at 12:00 today.

happy birthday geez
  • Happy Birthday mate
  • Also @Addickted2TheReds sort your phone out
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Also @Addickted2TheReds sort your phone out
    Yeah, absolute mare mate, it broke in Austria.

Trying to sort.
  • Happy birthday!
  • Sponsored links:

• Another year older Canters! I got married when I was  25, seems like I've known you since you were in short pants, many happy returns 😉.
  • Happy Birthday, young man. Enjoy it; you'll blink and be celebrating your 40th.
  • Redskin said:
    Happy Birthday, young man. Enjoy it; you'll blink and be celebrating your 40th.
    What he said. 
    The older you get, the faster it goes.
    Happy birthday
  • Happy birthday bud, hope you're taking a much needed break from Southeastern during the quarantine!
  • Happy Birthday Canterbury! 
  • Happy Birthday mate.
  • Have a good one mate!!
  • Happy birthday 
  • Happy Birthday!! You won't forget this one.