Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most Overrated Products

Comments

• edited January 2020
    iainment said:
    PopIcon said:
    Things that everyone else seems to crow on about, but you can't see the value in.

Yorkshire Tea
    Richmon Sauages
    Netflix
    I Phones
    Richmond Sausage? I've only met one person in my whole life who eats these.
    3% pork meat, 97% life dust.
    Irish lads I used to drink with reckons they were the best sausages by far, I'll eat em because I ain't fussy, but they ain't nice, at all
    I’m just passing where that sausage shop was near where Greenwich hospital used to be. They had the best sausages when I was still eating meat.
    Was it a Kennedy’s?
    No. O’Hagans.
  • Danepak said:
    And Dominoes. Whys takeaway pizza so expensive? Its just cheap meat, tomato sauce and bread.
    Holy sh....!
    Had no idea that Dominos was that expensive in the UK. Madness.

I quite like a Domino's, but would never pay the "list price" (though even at £10 for a large collection or a 40% off over £30 or equivalent deal its at the top end of being reasonable for what you get).
  • Any product produced by nandos

• Domino's - you should struggle to pay full price because of the amount of offers/discount vouchers they send out each week.

If you pay full price then you're the sort of person who buys a sofa in the two weeks of the year that DFS don't have a sale on!

When is the magical period?
  • edited January 2020
    Smart light bulbs or whatever they're called. The ones you can talk to. 
    Proof that as a species we deserve extinction. 

Edit. Just thinking about this - do these actually exist or have I just invented smart light bulbs? 
  • Uboat said:
    Smart light bulbs or whatever they're called. The ones you can talk to. 
    Proof that as a species we deserve extinction. 

Edit. Just thinking about this - do these actually exist or have I just invented smart light bulbs? 
    You maniac, you've condemned us all to hell!
  • Danepak said:
    And Dominoes. Whys takeaway pizza so expensive? Its just cheap meat, tomato sauce and bread.
    Holy sh....!

Jesus, best part of 20 quid for a pizza? Sooner have a cheeky Nandos
    Prick A

Danepak said:
    Holy sh....!

Do love a cheeky Nandos.
    And prick B
    Thanks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Pie & Mash. 

Jank meat in a moody soggy pastry, but you have to like it otherwise what sort of geeeeeza are ya. Plus you have to tell everyone you've ever met or know that you're currently eating it.
    This 100% 
  • cafc999 said:
    Pie & Mash. 

Jank meat in a moody soggy pastry, but you have to like it otherwise what sort of geeeeeza are ya. Plus you have to tell everyone you've ever met or know that you're currently eating it.
    This 100% 
    Just proves you are proper nawty if you eat it on a regular basis. It is comfort food but very stodgy.
  • Danepak said:
    Holy sh....!

Prick A

Danepak said:
    Holy sh....!

Do love a cheeky Nandos.
    And prick B
    Thanks!
    Did you want to be A?

• Furniture that comes delivered as a flat pack. 
    Probably the cause of more raised blood pressure  than eating a tub of lard.
  • Danepak said:
    Holy sh....!

Prick A

Danepak said:
    Holy sh....!

Do love a cheeky Nandos.
    And prick B
    Thanks!
    Did you want to be A?

B is fine.
  • I love pie (albeit was disappointed when first having from ‘Traditional’ pie and mash shop like manzes), nandos, dominos (altho agree too expensive although will accept when desperately hungover), airpods etc... am i awful?! 
  • 2121 said:
    I love pie (albeit was disappointed when first having from ‘Traditional’ pie and mash shop like manzes), nandos, dominos (altho agree too expensive although will accept when desperately hungover), airpods etc... am i awful?! 
    yes, yes you are
  • Xx. 
    Vegan sausage rolls from greggs are overated 
  • Generally any Italian food made in this country is overpriced and overrated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pie & Mash. 

Love pie and mash.  The soggier the better and if I haven't sent everyone in my contacts a picture of it before I eat it then I have failed in life.
  • Any domestic product by Sonos & Bose...Massively overpriced for what you get but most people think they are the dogs bollocks.
  • You Apple knockers can all fuck off. I am typing this on a 2011 Macbook which is in daily use, and I mean hours daily. Today I've been told that our 6 year old Samsung TV, which is used far less, has a motherboard problem which is unrepairable. I've just used my Macbook to inform the local Samsung management how overrated their product is.
    Seconded! Ive a 2010 macbook pro still perfect, never needed repairing, just starting to struggle with 4k 
  • Some very good calls on here. Apple, Nandos, Domino's etc.

That said, all of you absolute heathens that have rubbished pie & mash will burn in the imaginary fiery place.

Pie and Mash is great, but the people who make up rules on how you have to eat it are embarrassing
  • The thing with apple products is that they have in-built software that prevents their owners from being able to stick to the topic of threads. That's why they're overrated.
  • cafc999 said:
    Pie & Mash. 

This 100% 
    Just proves you are proper nawty if you eat it on a regular basis. It is comfort food but very stodgy.
    It's only comfort food if you lived through the war