Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nottingham Forest away [11/2/20] tickets - 780 sold (tickets available on night)

edited February 2020 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for the Addicks' trip to the City Ground to take on Nottingham Forest on Tuesday, February 11th will go on general sale at 9.30am on Wednesday morning.

Charlton have been granted an initial allocation of 988 for the fixture and pricing can be found in the graphic below.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e26f89117df6/tickets-for-charltons-trip-to-nottingham-forest-to-go-on-sale-wednesday

Ticket info AWAY Forestpng

Comments

• Does anybody know if you can use the Valley Express for just the return leg of a journey? Want to get the train up to this one but obviously there's no return service that evening to get back.
  • Croydon said:
    Does anybody know if you can use the Valley Express for just the return leg of a journey? Want to get the train up to this one but obviously there's no return service that evening to get back.
    That’s not a bad shout. May do this one if that’s possible.
  • Lut0n tickets up too 
  • Looking forward to this as my lad is at university there, and hopefully a stronger looking team. 
  • Shame this is a Tuesday night. Those prices are very generous for a Championship game. Well done Forest.
  • Croydon said:
    Does anybody know if you can use the Valley Express for just the return leg of a journey? Want to get the train up to this one but obviously there's no return service that evening to get back.
    Yes, but you'll probably have to buy a full price ticket.
  • Credit where its due. £7 under 24
  • hotel hotel booked for this 
    That's a bargain for the yoof supporter. Bit curious that the over 65 ticket at £20 is only £2 cheaper than the normal price though
  • Sponsored links:

That's a bargain for the yoof supporter. Bit curious that the over 65 ticket at £20 is only £2 cheaper than the normal price though
    They’ve studied our support demographic 
  • hotel hotel booked for this 
    Don't forget those meetings as well.
  • edited January 2020
    Croydon said:
    I spoke to the ticket office and they said you'd need to book both ways and inform them you won't be on the coach on the way up.

£19 though, so well worth it even for the 1 leg.
  • Croydon said:
    I spoke to the ticket office and they said you'd need to book both ways and inform them you won't be on the coach on the way up.

£19 though, so well worth it even for the 1 leg.
    Nice one. Well worth it with some trains in the afternoon only costing £15.
  • This is an easy one for me as I work in Nottingham and I can walk to the stadium from my office! Trouble is, I work with a load of Forest fans. Good ticket prices though.
  • edited January 2020
    Ticket booked. Got a mate who lives about 1/2 an hour away from The City Ground. Result !

• 499 tickets left so looks like around 490 sold so far.  
  • ordered mine online on 23/1.. still not arrived (by post) .. unusual as the tickets normally arrived within 1 or 2 days .. I blame ESI ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• About 675 sold for this so far
    We would have shifted a LOT more if this had been a Saturday game, when you consider how many are going to Stoke, especially as Nottingham is a more attractive place to visit too
    We would have shifted a LOT more if this had been a Saturday game, when you consider how many are going to Stoke, especially as Nottingham is a more attractive place to visit too
    Only place in the UK with a Hooters.
    Even if there was a train back. 
  • 700 sold now.  Think there will be a late surge for this as people have been focused on Stoke.  A positive result there would really help shift more. 
    What's a Hooters?

What's a Hooters?

tittybar
  • Early to mid 80's, did anyone stop at the Musters hotel in Trent Bridge for an away day at Forest or County, it had a club upstairs called Harveys? The place was absolutely rammed with birds and at the time the girls outnumbered the lads by about 8 to 1, it was a pulling paradise with plenty of cheap rooms on tap! Used to love that place ;)    
  • For those that can't make it Sky will be screening the match on the red button. Same for Sheffield Wednesday on 26 February.
  • Sure we paid more there in 97 which I’m sure remember caused a bit of controversy at the time?

Good Price, shame it’s midweek, similar to Sheffield Wed.