Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya?

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    She’s stunning TBF 
    11/10
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    She’s stunning TBF 
    I agree that she is very pretty, but I bet she doesnt look like that first thing in the morning.
    Golfie, I reckon god could of blessed you with a 12 inch cory and you’d complain the tip wasn’t the right shade of pink.
    Fair point. My wife was saying the other day that she'd like me to have a 'Cock Job'. I told her "I don't care if your not happy with it, there's no way I'm getting a reduction."
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Scoham said:
    Even if she has a cock... Yes.

Which is a possibility if she's a Millwall Lioness now.
    How you feeling now she has moved to Charlton @Dazzler21
    In love.

Saw her playing at Sparrows Lane this afternoon, she's a big lass... thighs like Stuart Pearce... and i think she was wearing a pair of JFH's shorts.. 
  • Options
    Love her so it’s a yes 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Scoham said:
    Even if she has a cock... Yes.

Which is a possibility if she's a Millwall Lioness now.
    How you feeling now she has moved to Charlton @Dazzler21
    In love.

Saw her playing at Sparrows Lane this afternoon, she's a big lass... thighs like Stuart Pearce... and i think she was wearing a pair of JFH's shorts.. 

So she's got thighs like Stuart Pearce and JFH's ass? Really?

Yes......really!! Have you heard of pic filters on phone cameras? Now if i'd said Bella Embergs' thighs and Jo Brands' shorts I might understand why you'd think me unfair..... Stuart Pearce had magnificent thighs..... 
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Her fellas is huge and as a coward it is a no from me.
    Gimme a ladder and I'll fight him
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    DA9 said:
    I may get slaughtered for this, but it’s a no from me, takes more than looks and an instagram account to get my juices flowing 
    I'm not sure you are cut out for the 'would ya' world. 
    Oh I am, I have history on this thread over many years, she just doesn’t do it for me, sorry for having my own tastes and preferences 😎
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    DA9 said:
    I may get slaughtered for this, but it’s a no from me, takes more than looks and an instagram account to get my juices flowing 
    i'm not sure this is a normal "would ya"
    Well no, as theres usually a very high chance that most people wouldn't! 
  • Options
    I hope the club shop bring out Gwyneth Paltrow style candles lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very pretty girl, but the eyebrows?
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    shine166 said:
    DA9 said:
    Oh I am, I have history on this thread over many years, she just doesn’t do it for me, sorry for having my own tastes and preferences 😎
    I’ve seen some of your shirts mate. Taste doesn’t come into it!
  • Options
    Very pretty girl, but the eyebrows?
    I'm not sure too many of the young (and not so young) stags on here have got as far as thinking about the eyebrows.
  • Options
    I’m a bit busy with Conor Gallagher's bird right now but if she can wait then she can be next in line. 
  • Options
    Had a sneaky look at her history and she's got some stunning pics 
    She brings some fine assets to cafc
    Go girl
  • Options
    Oh dear, had some very revealing videos & photos appear in my WhatsApp this morning 😯😯😯😯
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Oh dear, had some very revealing videos & photos appear in my WhatsApp this morning 😯😯😯😯
    Not the same bird mate. She's got no thigh tattoos.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited January 2020
    DA9 said:
    Not the same bird mate. She's got no thigh tattoos.
    Was you in that Netflix cat documentary? 😄