Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya?

Comments

• Options
    ads said:

Is that Napoli?
    What, there's a stadium in the picture?
  • Options

Right, now THAT is a would ya. Finally someone had got the game.

I don’t know if this has all got to me, but I’d actually have to say no. 

Unless, I was a couple pino grigios down.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

I'll do her with Golfie's...
  • Options
    Watching Gavin and Stacey again. Well what a stunning girl she is. It’s more a would she take me from me....
  • Options

She'd rip it off with one tug 
    Plus she'd definitely fuck me up
    61 year old grandma... 
  • Options

She'd rip it off with one tug 
    Plus she'd definitely fuck me up
    61 year old grandpa... 

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Never go to bed with someone who has more muscles than you.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Hi Matt, can I borrow one of the Range Rovers  mate, reckon I’ve got a date on the cards.
  • Options
    Can I just say, "fook"
  • Options

I love it when your experience comes to bear Golfie!
  • Options
    I would all day long (worst 40 seconds of her life) assuming she would let me 

When you take care of yourself as well as she has age becomes just a number 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    I would all day long (worst 40 seconds of her life) assuming she would let me 

When you take care of yourself as well as she has age becomes just a number 
    It’s a no from me, age is but a number but even if she were 20-30 years younger I still wouldn’t find the muscles attractive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's a yes from me but a bit worried the hands are left off the picture..big hands are a bit of a giveaway 
  • Options
    lolwray said:

It's a yes from me but a bit worried the hands are left off the picture..big hands are a bit of a giveaway 
    Never had her down as a goalkeeper mate 😉.
  • Options

This could be very limiting for a lot of Charlton fans. 
    Especially when it comes to the love muscle 
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Too true.  NEVER fuck a bird with hands like Pat Jennings...  Firstly it will make you look most inadequate and more importantly you might wake up in the morning with a pair of bollocks resting on your chin!
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Too true.  NEVER fuck a bird with hands like Pat Jennings...  Firstly it will make you look most inadequate and more importantly you might wake up in the morning with a pair of bollocks resting on your chin!
    The voice of experience. Listen up CL.
    I've been around you know
  • Options
    Edit - Rather belatedly withdrawing this.
    Not really appropriate and not really me tbh. No excuses.
    I realise the horse has bolted so to speak, but it has been bugging me. Sorry.
      Would ya walk of shame!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    lolwray said:

Did you know that @ElfsborgAddick ‘s chin has been hit by more balls than Ian Bothams cricket bat. 
  • Options
    Yeah but that’s cheating cause he gets two balls per bang.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Did you know that @ElfsborgAddick ‘s chin has been hit by more balls than Ian Bothams cricket bat. 
    I have a chin of stone.