Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SIGN HIM UP

With this kid and Jonjo in 15 years we will be world beaters!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V0oNNt7d1gY&feature=related

Comments

• Oi Dazzler, learn how to do a working linky - or I'll report you to Teacher.

;o)
  • Jeez, I could only watch about 30 seconds of that before it done my head in.

The kid has only got one trick and no pace.

If he played down here, the kids would go straight through him from behind, and then go back and stamp on him to make sure.
  • ha ha ha no pace he's six ogg's!

Thing is i clcked link button but still doesn't work
  • Only 6 .....? Fair enough, then, lol

I copied and pasted the link in the end, Dazzo ........ but if you paste the link into the 'insert link icon thingy, 2nd from right in the functions line, then - La Voila!

Even I can do it.Dazzlers wonder kid linky

Impressed....?
    :o)
  • edited December 2008
    I still cant do that my screen has no box to send it to?
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V0oNNt7d1gY&feature=related
    see?
  • Dazzler, look at the 'Add your comments' section below the last post of any thread.

Look at the line of functions boxes - click on the 2nd one in from the right hand end (called insert link), a box comes up, copy & paste your link into the line - delete the http//: in the box if not required.

Another box comes up - insert whatever you want to call it, eg. Dazzler's dodgy linky or whatever, or the actual url, it doesn't matter. And you are done.

Try it and see. If an old git technophobe like me can master it, then you young whippersnappers should find it a doddle.

;o)
  • Problem is when i click nothing happens!
  • SOS for Dazzler.

AFKA, Stanny, West Side and Offy to the rescue, please....!

;o)
  • lol :o) really dont know why when i click it doesn't come up with the box!?
  • I can't help mate - unless you fancy a beer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Jesus - he's a bit special!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Problem is when i click nothing happens!

Do you use an old firefox?
  • newest firefox?

could that be it?
  • Dazzler, do you have noscript as one of your firefox extensions?
  • erm I have no idea what that is?
  • He riminds me of myself when i was six
  • me or the kid uncle? ;o)

oh hows things by the way it's been a while!
  • The kid Dazzler i can still remember your wing wizardry and i was so much better than that when i was six lol. Yeah i'm good mate will you be in the lib saturday
  • Dazzler, in firefox, if you go to the tools menu and choose add-ons,it should tell you what firefox extensions you have. If you've got no-script, this stops websites running javascript and other scripting tools unless you explicitly allow them to. The other possibility is that you've got a pop-up blocker running.
  • erm must be the pop up blocker but i'll keep checking
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]The kid Dazzler i can still remember your wing wizardry and i was so much better than that when i was six lol. Yeah i'm good mate will you be in the lib saturday

i'm possibly coming up there but christmas funds have depleted any footie money's
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Jesus - he's a bit special!

Yeah so was Sonny Pike...who you may ask...well exactly!
  • and Freddy Adu - whatever happened to him?