Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huwaei P30 Pro

Guys, anyone got one, give a reason to get it or not??

Got £30 per month ultd everything offer 2yr contract and seems decent. 

Comments

• the missus gave up her iphone for one a while back, loves the phone and camera - does moan about about the signal when actually on a call etc (in reality that's not really the phone though), but in the main she's happy with it mate
  • Sweet D cheers
  • I thought things like Google Maps cant be accessed on it as it is chinese made and so some kind of trade war ban - not sure how more widely affected the phone might be.  Worth a look around the internet
  • I have had the p20 Pro for over a year now. Incredible phone. But as Athletic Madrid mentions, I don't think new Huawei phones get access to Google apps at all due to the US China trade war. A significant issue as android relies on Google massively, and that's your entire app store now unavailable. With the far smaller Huawei app store available.
  • I thought things like Google Maps cant be accessed on it as it is chinese made and so some kind of trade war ban - not sure how more widely affected the phone might be.  Worth a look around the internet
    Not true... Have one and it is brilliant
    It's possible to get around that with some know how, have a look on google.
  • I am very much thinking of upgrading to this phone. Mainly due to it being the 'flagship' phone with the best battery life.

I tend to buy my phones outright as I do not like the idea of a two year contract, but may change my mind to get this.
  • Vodafone black Friday, unlimited eveything, £31*24 £744 no brainer if you was going to buy outright.