Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katie Price declared bankrupt.

edited November 2019 in Not Sports Related
Couldnt find the (old) thread about her so thought I'd start a new one......

Been made bankrupt this afternoon after she failed to keep up repayments on an IVA that she entered into last year.

How the mighty have fallen. 

Comments

• If she had a brain she would still be worth millions. 
    Unfortunately now her looks are fading and she's getting older she is buggered. 
    Shame really as she has kids to look after. 
  • I’m sure she’ll stay afloat
  • Did she not have her tits reduced as well?  Oh dear, nothing to play with on those cold winter nights either!
  • Morally ? 
  • I don't understand why she gets do much vitriol on here. There are plenty of evil  bastards in this world to get worked up about. 
    I think the ‘role model’ thing is a part of it. I (and probably others) wouldn’t care half as much how she chooses to live her life if it didn’t affect impressionable young people.
  • All the books and tv shows. All the appearances.....
    what on earth has she spent it on?

• Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:
    All the books and tv shows. All the appearances.....
    what on earth has she spent it on?

At one stage she was supposed to be worth £40m
  • Is there a crowd funding page for her?
  • Something tells me that someone like KP won't ever be skint, even though she been officially declared bankrupt. Her assets (no, not those ones) are maybe in her kids names and there's probably a house all bought and paid for somewhere
  • She had her knockers.

• Unfortunately now her looks are fading and she's getting older she is buggered. 

.....but not earning the same fee for it that she did when she was younger. 
  • Cant believe theres not a pic of her seized assets on here
    Most disappointing of you lot
    Maybee uve all just gone up in my estimations

• Gone bust ....

• Fumbluff said:
    I’m sure she’ll stay afloat
    I don’t think the ocean needs any more plastic.
  • edited November 2019
    Can't see her on job seekers allowance and queuing down a food bank, can you ? 
  • She's a survivor. I remember reading an article from her early days in modelling and her mantra was "There's no such thing as bad press. If they're writing about you, you're relevant." Sadly I feel that she's no longer really relevant. Despite being a 'personality' she actually has very little personality!
  • Sponsored links:

• Five children.

• Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.
  • seth plum said:
    Five children.

Six different fathers.
    That made me laugh out loud as they say guinness, very sharp 
  • Good luck to her in her endeavours and I hope this doesn't have an adverse effect on her children.
  • If she had a brain she would still be worth millions. 
    Unfortunately now her looks are fading and she's getting older she is buggered. 
    Shame really as she has kids to look after. 
    is there no money in that?