Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New book: Valley Heroes

Dear Friends

I’m sending you this email as I know that you are either a Charlton Athletic supporter, a supporter of another football club or have an interest in football in general.

I have just published this book on Amazon and it is available as a paperback (£14.99) and as a Kindle ebook (£1.99).

You can view the book’s details on Amazon but basically it tells the story of the 33 players who were the top goalscorer for Charlton for each season from 1920/21-1968/69.

It includes their career statistics for Charlton and their Football League statistics for their other League clubs. Their non-league clubs are also included in their career history as are any honours and international caps won.

There is also a review of the season(s) in which they were Charlton’s top marksman to see how they achieved their place in the Club’s history.

My fellow Charlton supporter, David Ramzan, has provided caricatures of each player.

A second book is in the pipeline to cover the period from 1970 onwards.

Please take a look if you are interested and/or share these details with anyone that you think Is likely to be.

If you do decide to purchase a copy, I hope that you will enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed researching and writing it.

Best wishes
John ⚽️

Comments