Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Middlesborough match tickets [7/12/19] to go on sale

Comments

• Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 
    what makes the 'Boro game 'unattractive' other than it's a long way outside the M25 ?
    Long and expensive journey, unattractive club, stadium been to many times in last 20 years, prime lead up to Xmas period when calendars are busier and wallets are emptier.

dont agree mate?
  • edited November 2019
    Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 
    what makes the 'Boro game 'unattractive' other than it's a long way outside the M25 ?
    Long and expensive journey, unattractive club, stadium been to many times in last 20 years, prime lead up to Xmas period when calendars are busier and wallets are emptier.

dont agree mate?
    Yeh but it's almost a home game for for my old mucker Ebenezer, millionaire, Lincs 😉.
  • TelMc32 said:
    Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 
    Have you not been before then?? 

Got mine yesterday and heading to Eaglescliffe too...sod the shorts, thermals more like it :smile:  
    TelMc32 said:
    Have you not been before then?? 

Got mine yesterday and heading to Eaglescliffe too...sod the shorts, thermals more like it :smile:  

been to the Riverside I'd guess 6/7 times .. not any more or less 'unattractive' than scores of other football towns and stadia
    Ayresome Park was a right hole though ...
    Cracking programme shop down the road.
  • Taking my son for his birthday 'treat' and looking forward to it
  • Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 

dont agree mate?
    each to their own m'lud .. you'll be sorry when the chaps return to the smoke with a 5-0 victory under their belts ((:>) .. AND you'll miss the remowned Cleveland (not Ohio) Crimbo Lights .. 
  • RedChaser said:

dont agree mate?
    Yeh but it's almost a home game for for my old mucker Ebenezer, millionaire, Lincs 😉.
    where's that 10p you owe me ?

dont agree mate?
    Im sorry im going to pull you up on this.
    If fans went on the p!ss against millwall up london bridge it wont be coming to much more than Middlesbrough away.
    West brom away i done £75 all in
    Millwall £100 all in
    Middlesbrough i estimate £130 all in 
    Lets not make excuses 
  • RedChaser said:

dont agree mate?
    Not doing Boro due to a prior commitment so it'll have to wait until Preston probably be up to 20p by then with interest 😉. 
  • clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    If fans went on the p!ss against millwall up london bridge it wont be coming to much more than Middlesbrough away.
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Too add millwall away i was indoors at 8pm
  • RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:

dont agree mate?
    Not doing Boro due to a prior commitment so it'll have to wait until Preston probably be up to 20p by then with interest 😉. 
    make that 25 p .. see you in Preston (or is it not if you see me first) ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Im not making excuses for anything. I’m saying it’s an unattractive fixture. Any away trip that’s a proper journey a couple of weeks before Xmas sees less demand (for all clubs), for some of the reasons I stated. 
    I get it but lets not bring Christmas and cost into it.
    There will be plenty wanting a qpr ticket 4 days before Christmas doing £100 +
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Im not making excuses for anything. I’m saying it’s an unattractive fixture. Any away trip that’s a proper journey a couple of weeks before Xmas sees less demand (for all clubs), for some of the reasons I stated. 
    I make you right.
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Exactly, so they are more likely to skip Boro for that if they have to choose between the two. Have you two started your Xmas party early or something??
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Exactly, so they are more likely to skip Boro for that if they have to choose between the two. Have you two started your Xmas party early or something??
    Still not having it.
    If we played boro on the 7th and hull on the 21st would still be fans saying cant go because its Christmas and the cost.
  • See you at QPR :-)
  • 474 left nearly 300 tickets sold in 2 days
  • Ok, you win, I’m wrong and I apologise. Industrial, 550 mile round trip Middlesbrough in the run up to Xmas is an attractive fixture. I dearly hope I’m able to pick up a ticket from a tout outside and then spot myself on the DVD the club will undoubtedly produce. Viva Boro in Winter :-) 
    Not being funny mate but you cant get yourself over to bromley
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2019
    clb74 said:
    Ok, you win, I’m wrong and I apologise. Industrial, 550 mile round trip Middlesbrough in the run up to Xmas is an attractive fixture. I dearly hope I’m able to pick up a ticket from a tout outside and then spot myself on the DVD the club will undoubtedly produce. Viva Boro in Winter :-) 
    Not being funny mate but you cant get yourself over to bromley
    Zone 5 over here, AFKA has only got a 1-4.
  • See you at QPR :-)
    He's not going, he cannot afford it after going to Middlesbrough.
    I wont have enough priority points mate.
  • clb74 said:
    See you at QPR :-)
    He's not going, he cannot afford it after going to Middlesbrough.
    I wont have enough priority points mate.
    Should be Valley Gold.
  • If we sell out middlesbrough initial allocation wth is going on!

300 already is remarkable at €30 a ticket 
  • Most improved away support in the country over the past 18 months.
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Ban them both boss.
    Oh and while your at it give us a promote. 
  • Looking forward to my first visit there since Gazza and John Barnes clashed in 1999.  They don’t make shorts that big these days 
  • With 454 tickets left it means 307 fans have already booked thier place for the riverside.
    For you to avoid the disappointment of missing out please get your ticket soon as we cant see them lasting beyond monday the 18th November 
  • If you don’t buy your ticket before 8/12/19 then you’re wasting your time.