Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why has AddickFC81 been silenced?

Noticed yesterday and again just now that his comments are not appearing when you open the thread  ???

Comments

• Propensity for making violent or idiotic suggestions. More than the rest of us. Even more, I mean. 
  • On the topic, whatever happened to 'Robbo on the wing'?

• edited November 2019
    Leuth said:
    Propensity for making violent or idiotic suggestions. More than the rest of us. Even more, I mean. 
    Stuck your head above the parapet there mate 😉
  • And now smudge7946 has been gagged 😮

Spoke to him last week and he's decided to not come back.
  • edited November 2019
    bobmunro said:
    Bloody CL clique.

I've just about had enou .......
    Blimey if they've taken you down Bob I must be getting near the chop 😰
  • my survey was silenced without any explanation and they took all my flags away!!
    That was just a yellow card Bert, be grateful for small mercies 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

A moderator banned him and we didnt get an explanation as to why. Seen much worse stuff spouted late at night.  Mainly by me!
  • Curb_It said:

On the topic, whatever happened to 'Robbo on the wing'?

A moderator banned him and we didnt get an explanation as to why. Seen much worse stuff spouted late at night.  Mainly by me!

As I posted B, I spoke to him the other day and he didn't want to come back.

• Curb_It said:

Just for the record, a moderator did not ban him. He had a disagreement in a thread, contacted the site admin and insisted his account be closed. Personally I’ve a lot of time for him and very much hope he changes his mind after he’s had a little break.
  • No issues boss, just curiosity got the better of me, keep up the good work 👍.
  • edited November 2019
    Curb_It said:

Just for the record, a moderator did not ban him. He had a disagreement in a thread, contacted the site admin and insisted his account be closed. Personally I’ve a lot of time for him and very much hope he changes his mind after he’s had a little break.
    Okay, apologies for bringing it up again.  But It would have been helpful that that was said at the time when asked.  
  • RedChaser said:
    No issues boss, just curiosity got the better of me, keep up the good work 👍.
    That won't save you.
  • bobmunro said:
    RedChaser said:
    That won't save you.
    You made it back in double quick time, crawler 😉
  • RedChaser said:
    bobmunro said:
    RedChaser said:
    That won't save you.
    AFKA threatened to set Ibborg on me if I didn't mend my ways - that was enough!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2019
    bobmunro said:
    RedChaser said:
    bobmunro said:
    RedChaser said:
    That won't save you.
    AFKA threatened to set Ibborg on me if I didn't mend my ways - that was enough!
    You could've been out of the country by the time Big Rob had looked into it 😉.
  • If the last moderator’s meeting is anything to go by, it makes you wonder how they keep up with anything that happens on this forum:

• I've actually avoided CL since Saturday as I could just sense it being too negative and angry. The posts and topics are not as heavy as I thought, so maybe some essential housekeeping was essential. 
  • His post match rants at the refs are charlton life folk lore. 

Comparing them to Hitler and Pol Pot should not be taken away.
  • mendonca said:
    I've actually avoided CL since Saturday as I could just sense it being too negative and angry. The posts and topics are not as heavy as I thought, so maybe some essential housekeeping was essential. 
    What happened saturday 
  • Curb_It said:
    Curb_It said:

Okay, apologies for bringing it up again.  But It would have been helpful that that was said at the time when asked.  
    Should it really need to be though? In my experience on this site 10 times out of 10 there's a very valid reason for someone being muted, and in the case of bans people are given an incredible amount of latitude before they are cut off. I think the moderators have earned a bit of trust on these things if they don't want to drag every poster's time outs into public discussion
  • If the question is asked yes it should, rather than be ignored, whether its answered in private or not. 

• edited November 2019
    Curb_It said:
    If the question is asked yes it should, rather than be ignored, whether its answered in private or not. 

Curb_It said:
    If the question is asked yes it should, rather than be ignored, whether its answered in private or not. 

What's the question B.  I will try and answer it for you …………...