Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• No.
    What is it in your opinion?
  • I would be curious to know what is more disruptive to a routine. Going to bed a bit earlier or staying in a strange hotel, sharing a room and  eating differently to normal.
  • I would be curious to know what is more disruptive to a routine. Going to bed a bit earlier or staying in a strange hotel, sharing a room and  eating differently to normal.
    Yeah that’s a tough question...
  • Does the Antigallican still rent rooms by the hour?  Oops!
    All sports are games of inches. If our opposition are getting extra rest, we need to level the playing field.

With regard to your question, I actually suspect players are much more used to the latter option, having to do it 20+ times per season. I think it’s also naive to suggest they eat differently to normal. Their diets are most likely strictly managed, regardless of location.
  • Didn't we beat Middlesbrough 2 nil in 2016 on a midday kickoff?
  • DRAddick said:
    Problem is RD has only sanctioned them staying at his hotel in Sint Truiden. 
    Which, even if it were in the right location is still a shit hole
  • All about being aroused - so i'm told by sage
  • Sponsored links:

• All about being aroused - so i'm told by sage
    Dont worry am sure you'll lose your virginity some day
  • didn't Rooney once complain about early kick offs saying that having to load up on carbs by eating pasta for breakfast took its toll?

if players are having to polish off a lasagna then jump straight in the car and drive for an hour with that sitting in your belly i can see the benefits of staying in a hotel
  • didn't Rooney once complain about early kick offs saying that having to load up on carbs by eating pasta for breakfast took its toll?

if players are having to polish off a lasagna then jump straight in the car and drive for an hour with that sitting in your belly i can see the benefits of staying in a hotel shagging a granny.