Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any Feedback from Lockyer & Oztumer at EK Addicks on Thursday?

We're all Charlton fans after all.

Comments

• And it’s all gone quiet over there,
    Yes it’s all gone quiet over there,
    All gone quiet,
    All gone quiet,
    All gone quiet over there.
  • So Oztumer said nothing?

Thanks for the comprehensive feedback @ross1
  • Addickted said:
    So Oztumer said nothing?

That sounds rather sarcastic, especially as I was not there and only posted the information from Charlton twitter
  • Addickted said:
    So Oztumer said nothing?

Oztumer is shocked into silence after falling through a hole in the floor!
  • Sponsored links:

• very perceptive Ross1.Addickted has been named and shamed as the sarcastic ungrateful man that he is.
  • Is Lockyer really 6 foot?
  • I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
  • ross1 said:
    Addickted said:
    So Oztumer said nothing?

That sounds rather sarcastic, especially as I was not there and only posted the information from Charlton twitter
    It was.

Apologies @ross1 I thought you were there.
  • Is there anyone left at the club who could give them guidance about social media?
    Theres only so much Tracey can do for heavens sake.
  • Twitter advice for all players is easy.. just don't bother
  • Is there anyone left at the club who could give them guidance about social media?
    Roland advises on posting on the official site.
    Not hard is it..

’Great 3 points, team put in a real shift. Fans were unreal (thumbs up sign). We go again’ (add stock picture of them in the think of the action)

i genuinely thought for most of them someone else manages all that bollo on their behalf
  • Sponsored links:

• Tom said when there is a bad performance he can get some nasty comments. Also mentioned Britsol City supporters with his obvious time at Rovers. He has then come off Twitter for a few days. Also said the good comments give him a real boost. But he said he might give up Twitter in the future if it happens again.

Not hard is it..

’Great 3 points, team put in a real shift. Fans were unreal (thumbs up sign). We go again’ (add stock picture of them in the think of the action)

i genuinely thought for most of them someone else manages all that bollo on their behalf
    Well there is when Victor Anichebe gets involved...