Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Possible train disruption from Euston this morning

Due to the police dealing with an incident near the railway yesterday:
Impact:
Train services running across the whole Virgin Trains network may be cancelled or delayed. Disruption is expected until the end of the day on 27/10/19.
Customer Advice:
We are sorry for the delay caused to your journey.
If your journey has been delayed, you may be entitled to some compensation. Please check https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/delayrepay for more information.
Additional Information:
Due to displacement of trains sets and train crew after the disruption yesterday services may be cancelled or delayed.

Comments

• Thanks for posting this Clive. 
    I'm booked on a virgin train this morning. 
    If it's cancelled will we be offered alternative trains anyone know.?
  • There are still the slower West Midlands trains running, I am sure they would let you switch if the service is cancelled but not sure if just delayed. 
  • I'm just at Euston now and it looks as though the Manchester bound trains are suffering. 08.23 to Birmingham New Street is running as normal. Fingers crossed that continues!
  • Just checked and the 11.15 is showing as on time. 
  • I'm on the 8.43 train now, and it's come over tanoy that there's no driver. :neutral:
  • Here now a few cancellations to Birmingham, 0903 but later trains being offered
  • shine166 said:
    I'm on the 8.43 train now, and it's come over tanoy that there's no driver. :neutral:
    They realised that before it left the station right ? 
    Haha was meant to be on the 9.03 but got to Euston a bit early 9.03 was cancelled but board was saying passengers could board earlier one, ended up leaving similar time anyway. 
  • Thanks for posting this Clive. 
    I'm booked on a virgin train this morning. 
    If it's cancelled will we be offered alternative trains anyone know.?
    I've had troubles travelling between Euston and Birmingham before. What they usually offer is to use your ticket from Marylebone. If you get that offer I'd recommend taking it straight away rather than waiting to see if your train runs.
  • Sounds like things aren't that bad though. Good luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers Stig