Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Search Function

Doesn't appear to be working

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Noticed that yesterday when I saw Dario Gradi had retired, searched to see if there was a thread where he was mentiones in and there was no results, thought that cant be right that his name has never been mentioned on here lol
  • saw Dario Gradi had retired, searched to see if there was a thread where he was mentiones in and there was no results, thought that csnt 
    You thought that what
  • Same issue here. All search queries, including things like "Charlton", are showing up as no results found (or whatever the terminology is). Am using latest update to Chrome on Windows 7. 
  • I'll look into it for @AFKABartram

• Dear Complainants

I've had a look at the search functionality following reports that it is not returning results. 

After a quick search of a few Charlton Cliches, I can confirm the search function on the Charlton Life website definitely does not work. It is recommended that you don't bother trying to use the search functionality until further notice. 

I hope this now resolves your complaint. 

Cheers

Dazzler
  • I always find that typing the following into google along with the subject is the best way to search for something here:

site:forum.charltonlife.com