Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I've Never Seen Star Wars

Comments

• 1StevieG said:
    I have never used an Uber and never will. 
    More of a Lyft fan, eh? 
  • Ferryman said:
    I've never watched an episode of Game of Thrones.
    Same here.
  • I've watched many a film & some I can repeat most of the dialogue.......but I've never seen:

ET  or  The Shawshank Redemption .

• edited September 2019
    Chizz said:
    I've watched many a film & some I can repeat most of the dialogue.......but I've never seen:

I feel slightly jealous of anyone who hasn't seen The Shawshank Redemption.  And have the same pangs of jealousy when I find out someone hasn't seen Jaws, or read any Wodehouse or Sherlock Holmes books.  

The jealousy isn't because I, too, would like to have been able to avoid them.  It's because it I know there are wonderful experiences just waiting.  

Treat yourself to Shawshank, Golfie.  It's superb. 
    The same can be said of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.
  • Never watched:- 
    Star Wars 
    Game of Thrones 
    Breaking Bad
    Bake Off
    Coronation St
    Emmerdale

• Don't do films so Star Wars, ET, Rocky etc never seen, also never watched Netflix.
    Never flown anywhere further than four hours. 
    Never been to a Nandos. 
    Never been to Bluewater. 
    Haven't been on the London Eye. 
    Never joined Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat or Friends Reunited when it was about. 

Some of those i can understand but never watched a film or flown outside Europe? 
  • I’ve never worn a Charlton replica shirt
  • I've watched many a film & some I can repeat most of the dialogue.......but I've never seen:

Never seen ET either, but shawshank is possibly the best film I’ve ever seen (or certainly in the top 3)
  • Never seen game of thrones or the new one my kids go on about, Peaky blinders, although I may have to watch the latter as an old school friend from Eaglesfield is the editor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Never seen us beat millwall (1974-current). Various reasons I missed the games that we won in that period and seen quite a few draws. Closest was 89 when we were 2-0 up with 4 minutes left. Draw. 
  • Don't do films so Star Wars, ET, Rocky etc never seen, also never watched Netflix.
    Never been to a Nandos. 
    Never been to Bluewater. 
    Never joined Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat or Friends Reunited when it was about. 

Some of those i can understand but never watched a film or flown outside Europe? 
    Indeed, Turkey and the Canaries furthest travelled, not exactly Marco Polo stuff. 
    Films, I just can't be arsed with them bore the life out of me, just some other luvvies imaginary happenings. 
  • I reckon we’ll over 50% of people have not travelled outside of Europe so not much of a shocker. 

Never seen ET either, but shawshank is possibly the best film I’ve ever seen (or certainly in the top 3)
    I am one of the few people who finds Shawshank a bang average film 
    Never been to a Nandos. 
    Never been to Bluewater. 

I’ve also never flown outside Europe (last flight was 1994).
    Never been to Bluewater
    Not been on the London Eye
    Not been on Facebook, Instagram or snapchat
    Never bought a lottery ticket
    Never been in a betting shop
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Fumbluff said:
    I’ve never watched an episode of Friends. 
    This must be a fib. 

I wet wet myself earlier when I googled Friends Ross and when the results come up I clicked on the sofa...
    It’s not a fib . I watched 10 minutes once and the horrible canned laughter was too much so I’ve never bothered since . 
    Pretty sure Friends was shot in front of an audience. They used canned laughter for the occasional exterior scene. 

I’m not much of a Friends fan, but it was brilliantly written TV for most of its run. And I’d argue Schwimmer’s physical comedy belongs among the all time greats. 
    Well they must have pumped the room full of laughing gas because from what I remember the audience would laugh every 5 seconds regardless of what was being said . 
    Awful programme, typical American not funny humour. Only worked as the canned laughter tells the viewer when to try and be amused.
  • edited September 2019
    I may be the last person in the UK never to have been to Nandos. 
    Seems you've some way to go as along with others on here I haven't either.
  • I only went Nando’s for first time a month ago 
    Never been to a Nandos. 
    Never been to Bluewater. 

I’ve also never flown outside Europe (last flight was 1994).
    Never been to Bluewater
    Not been on the London Eye
    Not been on Facebook, Instagram or snapchat
    Never bought a lottery ticket
    Never been in a betting shop
    Would you say you've led a sheltered life or have you just not wasted your time on such fripperies so you can be out of your head on crack cocaine all the time? ;)  
  • I’ve never tried Heroin, I hear it can be a bit moreish...
  • Sponsored links:

• I've never understood to why some people have to constantly be negative.
  • MrOneLung said:
    I reckon we’ll over 50% of people have not travelled outside of Europe so not much of a shocker. 
    A couple of years ago I had to go to a meeting in Newcastle. One of the people I went with was a man aged about 60 who said he had never previously been further north than Cambridge.
  • I have never sent a text message, or used voicemail.

• I have never sent a text message, or used voicemail.

I thought my old man was bad but at least he can send a text or whatsapp message now
  • I've never seen the Godfather.

I've never sat in the Jimmy seed stand. (Obviously that's probably quite understandable seen as it's the away end)

I've never been to Portugal/NI. Asian/African continent

Never had paella.

I've never purchased a bottle of whisky.

Never been on a helicopter.

Never openly said the phrase "check out those fit birds over there"

I usually either just do a gentle nod in the direction of an attractive lady, or keep my thoughts to myself.

I've never met curbs, Chris Powell, bowyer, mark kinsella, Rufus, mendonca.

What I mean by that is, Ive engaged in any form of conversation with a high amount of Charlton legends. Poor me

• Dave2l said:
    I've never seen the Godfather.

I've never sat in the Jimmy seed stand. (Obviously that's probably quite understandable seen as it's the away end)

Never had paella.

I usually either just do a gentle nod in the direction of an attractive lady, or keep my thoughts to myself.

What I mean by that is, Ive engaged in any form of conversation with a high amount of Charlton legends. Poor me

Does this mean you’ve done smack?
  • Never seen us beat millwall (1974-current). Various reasons I missed the games that we won in that period and seen quite a few draws. Closest was 89 when we were 2-0 up with 4 minutes left. Draw. 
    With three on that one too. Only game against them I've missed since the early 80's is Dec 1995 in the snow. I saw a client in Higham instead. Since then I've vowed not to see a client where there is a game I can go to.
  • I’ve never tried peanut butter or Nutella / Chocolate spread 
    You need to try buttered toast then a thick covering of peanut butter, dipped in strong tea

Food sent from heaven
  • Solidgone said:
    Dave2l said:
    I've never seen the Godfather.

Never had paella.

Does this mean you’ve done smack?

I've never said that I've never done smack

I've never not written a post that branched into an idea for a thread

I've never worn a Charlton viglen shirt.

I've never shot someone.

This could go on for a while  😉
  • I’ve never tried peanut butter or Nutella / Chocolate spread 
    You need to try buttered toast then a thick covering of peanut butter, dipped in strong tea

Food sent from heaven
    Also a million calories sent from heaven!