Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited September 2019
    1995 God's gift to women and one that is most knowledgeable of all things cricket was born. 😜
    You flatter me but I was born in 1983

P.S. I started Secondary School the year you were born!!
  • Falaraki 96 - will go down in history...
  • 1996, Dolly the sheep is successfully cloned from an adult cell. Also for all you Spice Girls fans out there, Wannabe their first single was released.
  • So is Amanda Staveley involved?
  • So is Amanda Staveley involved?
    Properly not
  • So.  No takeover news?
  • Oasis playing Knebworth in 1996 was probably peak "Britpop"
  • So.  No takeover news?
    Yes, lots
  • Mmmmm.......now that is interesting.
    It really isn't anymore mate  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Oasis playing Knebworth in 1996 was probably peak "Britpop

was there - probably the only thing I can add to this thread these days - oh for the glory days of this thread when i tried to inform that nothings happening 
  • So.  No takeover news?
    Yes, lots
    Thanks for keeping us informed HI.
  • Probably the best summer of my life, the trafalgar taven, euro 96s, left school.  I don't know if was anything to do with the first 3 but their was a general optimistic air in the country that things could, indeed, only get better. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Oasis playing Knebworth in 1996 was probably peak "Britpop

was there - probably the only thing I can add to this thread these days - oh for the glory days of this thread when i tried to inform that nothings happening 
    You're not the only only one, don't get too upset.
  • Fans' Forum this Wednesday (25th)

• Surely Lickspittle will be replaced by somebody else, somebody who won't be able to answer or action anything?
  • 1996 Paul Gascoigne made @cafcdave123 cry
    Uri Geller’s finest moment. 
  • Sponsored links:

• The takeover will happen when Happy Valley runs out of years. IE if we reach 2020 before 31st December this year. Or if we get to 2021 during the course of 2020 or to 2022 in 2021 and so on and so fourth.
  • edited September 2019
  • Nuthin’ going down innit...
  • Fans' Forum this Wednesday (25th)

Did the Forum take place?, any updates from it, or was it cancelled because of the rush of buyers.
  • Mal said:
    Fans' Forum this Wednesday (25th)

Did the Forum take place?, any updates from it, or was it cancelled because of the rush of buyers.
    It did take place.

It was a full meeting so not TO specific.

I wasn't there.

Those who were there haven't communicated what was said.
  • Mal said:

It did take place.

I wasn't there.

Thank you, though seems strange that we have not heard anything from it, after 2 days.
  • Mal said:
    Mal said:

It did take place.

I wasn't there.

Thank you, though seems strange that we have not heard anything from it, after 2 days.
    I agree.
  • Mal said:
    Mal said:

It did take place.

I wasn't there.

Not really. Last one took about 2 weeks and it was supposed to have been Takeover specific.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!