Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer on TalkSport now 11.47am

Comments

• All done, no mention of Taylor? But i did tune in a little late.

Guess we'll know more tomorrow.
  • No mention of LT......mind you he wasn’t asked either.
    Interview was recorded earlier this morning.
    Jim White was at Wembley for our game......which I don’t think has been mentioned before?
  • Outside of this message board and the unofficial facebook page, would anyone (never mind Jim White) even know Taylor had a potential injury?

It's not surprising he didn't ask Bowyer about it.
    Jim White was at Wembley for our game......which I don’t think has been mentioned before?
    he was a guest in Roland's executive box.
  • MrOneLung said:
    No mention of LT......mind you he wasn’t asked either.
    he was a guest in Roland's executive box.
    Standing in for him I assume!! :)
    But not with his mate Roland!
  • Sponsored links:

• Outside of this message board and the unofficial facebook page, would anyone (never mind Jim White) even know Taylor had a potential injury?

I had realised that......but you never know, he might have got wind of it.
  • MrOneLung said:
    No mention of LT......mind you he wasn’t asked either.
    he was a guest in Roland's Dirt box.

I was on the tube to Wembley with him. Few of our supporters having a chat with him.
  • Greenie said:
    Outside of this message board and the unofficial facebook page, would anyone (never mind Jim White) even know Taylor had a potential injury?

I disagree, White is an appalling journalist, we’ve just had an international break. So any journo worth his salt should ask ‘have any of your players come back injured?’
    But then managers don't necessarily want to give too much away to the opposition.
  • Didn't learn much from that. I suppose it was targeted at those who might.

I'm glad he didnt... Let it be a rumour on message boards but no need to confirm it till the last possible minute else we're basically giving Birmingham a few extra days to alter their game plan as they wont have Taylor to worry about

I'm glad he didnt... Let it be a rumour on message boards but no need to confirm it till the last possible minute else we're basically giving Birmingham a few extra days to alter their game plan as they wont have Taylor to worry about
    Better still, say that he's out injured for the season ...

... and then name him in the starting XI at 2pm on Saturday.

See how Brum respond to that!
    Man Utd did that endless times under Ferguson

Remember prior to that epic 3-3 draw that Giggs | Beckham | Keane were all supposed to be injured

All three played!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    Outside of this message board and the unofficial facebook page, would anyone (never mind Jim White) even know Taylor had a potential injury?

They will find out soon enough.........in fact, I bet they already know and most likely significantly more than we (the fans that is) do.

They will find out soon enough.........in fact, I bet they already know and most likely significantly more than we (the fans that is) do.
    Leeds United will certainly know!
  • LB: Don't take no notice of the league because of where we're sitting right now. There's still 40 games to go, the target is to stay in the division.
    Bows has been listening to our Len Glover! :smile:

• Valley11 said:
    Thanks for posting lads
    Something very special about Bow Jacko Gallen and this group of players.
    Seeing Jonny against Wales kinda sums it up. In the wilderness last year now arguably Wales’ best player. Amazing what support and a happy dressing room can do.
    Feels exciting for the first time in a very long time. 
    Love Williams more than any other Charlton player, but think Mr Gareth Frank Bale may beg to differ.......
  • Valley11 said:
    Thanks for posting lads
    Seeing Jonny against Wales kinda sums it up. In the wilderness last year now arguably Wales’ best player. Amazing what support and a happy dressing room can do.
    Love Williams more than any other Charlton player, but think Mr Gareth Frank Bale may beg to differ.......
    Thought he was better than Bale on Monday
  • Valley11 said:
    Valley11 said:
    Thanks for posting lads
    Thought he was better than Bale on Monday
    I heard Jonny had a good game.