Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Please don't shoot the messenger.....but I think Lyle may be injured :(

Hearing stories that he was spotted this morning in a leg brace and on crutches. Obviously hope its complete BS.

Comments

• Montserrat are playing tonight so guess we'll find out then 
  • DanDavis said:
    Hearing stories that he was spotted this morning in a leg brace and on crutches. Obviously hope its complete BS.
    Spotted where?
  • I am calling bullshit on this, a Charlton fan happened to be in Montserrat ay?
  • Social media is a fucking cesspool these days
  • BACK IN MAH DEEH IT WERE TWENNY TEN AND YER COOD REHD A STEEHTUS KNORRING IT WERE TRUE
  • Monserrat made 2 subs in the game and Taylor wasn’t one of them. 
  • DanDavis said:
    Spotted where?

Near Ebbsfleet
  • DanDavis said:
    DanDavis said:
    Spotted where?

Near Ebbsfleet
    And New Eltham.

Apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    I'm sure he posted a video of him leaving Montserrat a day or two ago on instagram.
    Which i thought was strange as they had 1 more game.

But I can't see it now so its either deleted or more likely that i imagined it.

edit: if he posted it as a story it could have expired, did anyone else see it?
  • I know this is a whoosh, but at least choose a bloke that looks like Lyle @Addickted

• WSS said:
    That's Ashley Young isn't it?
    yep, from 2013
  • Much better

• Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I know this is a whoosh, but at least choose a bloke that looks like Lyle @Addickted

You try and find a picture of a guy with Lyle's hairstyle on crutches.

Took me ten minutes on Google Images to get anywhere close. It was either Ashley Young or this one.

He's clearly taken the Injury badly, looks like he's lost some weight from the stress. 
  • We're all going to look right mugs if this story turns out to be true
  • hawksmoor said:
    WSS said:
    That's Ashley Young isn't it?
    It's either Ashley Young or Marlo from The Wire.

Ashley Young

Marlo from The Wire
    Always thought Marlo reminded me of some one! Finally worked it out! THANK YOU
  • It is true..

• I'm sure he posted a video of him leaving Montserrat a day or two ago on instagram.
    Which i thought was strange as they had 1 more game.

But I can't see it now so its either deleted or more likely that i imagined it.

edit: if he posted it as a story it could have expired, did anyone else see it?
    Yep I saw it too
  • Dazzler21 said:

I think he has misjudged the fake tan application.
  • I heard the same thing last night.  2-3 months I was told. 
  • We are talking Charlton don't forget so very feasible that he has been injured on international duty.