Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Qualification

Comments

• Finals don’t often tend to be great games (some exceptions), asking up to €1K for a ticket is ridiculous - don’t think that Category 1 even comes with any hospitality. 
  • have applied for semis and final as i would go regardless of who was in it the rest of the games im confident my england caps should be enough, have booked a cheapish flight out to dublin for the round of 16 as will be nigh on impossible to get anything sorted after final game of the group. 
    I should be guaranteed tickets for every England match at the Euros. I’ll sort flights for Rome and Dublin this month as we will piss our group. 
  • edited June 2019
    have applied for semis and final as i would go regardless of who was in it the rest of the games im confident my england caps should be enough, have booked a cheapish flight out to dublin for the round of 16 as will be nigh on impossible to get anything sorted after final game of the group. 
    I should be guaranteed tickets for every England match at the Euros. I’ll sort flights for Rome and Dublin this month as we will piss our group. 
    dublin atm is around 70 quid rome nothing is available currently.

have also done a couple of places on free cancellation on booking.com this seems to be the headache part as already over £700 for a 2 night stay in dublin
  • Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but if England and Scotland both qualify they will be in the same group in 2020.
    as Group D has been designated to London and Glasgow.

All host nations will play their games at their home stadium, in groups where both hosts qualify a draw will be made to see where the match between the two teams is played.
  • Great start for Scotland in the qualifier against Russia in Glasgow, 1-0 after 10 mins.

I now await the inevitable collapse...
  • San Marino holding Belgium 0-0 after 16 minutes

• se9addick said:
    Great start for Scotland in the qualifier against Russia in Glasgow, 1-0 after 10 mins.

Think they could get the win they need but doubt they can beat Belgium on Monday. Its that result against Kazakhstan that may eventually hurt Scotland.
    At least they have to give it a go now and try and win their other games

0-0 after 30 minutes now
  • se9addick said:
    Great start for Scotland in the qualifier against Russia in Glasgow, 1-0 after 10 mins.

Think they could get the win they need but doubt they can beat Belgium on Monday. Its that result against Kazakhstan that may eventually hurt Scotland.
    Yeah that was the one. I think Scotland fans are resigned to having to qualify via the Nations Cup playoffs where we will likely face Finland, who don’t have any decent, in form, strikers of course...
  • 1-1, predictably terrible defending from a terrible defence 
  • Sponsored links:

0-0 after 30 minutes now
    0-0 after 40 minutes, can they hold on till halftime, will be a great result for San Marino just to hold out till Halftime
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

Yeah that was the one. I think Scotland fans are resigned to having to qualify via the Nations Cup playoffs where we will likely face Finland, who don’t have any decent, in form, strikers of course...
    Finland are currently second in their Group behind Italy and have a bit of daylight between them and third (Bosnia) - Keep that up and they wont need to use the Play-Offs

0-0 after 30 minutes now
    0-0 after 40 minutes, can they hold on till halftime, will be a great result for San Marino just to hold out till Halftime
    Not a result though, is it 😉
  • Russia score against the sweatys
  • se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

Finland are currently second in their Group behind Italy and have a bit of daylight between them and third (Bosnia) - Keep that up and they wont need to use the Play-Offs
    Ah right, it’s Serbia instead then I think. To be honest, with this defence it will be very tough regardless of who we play 

0-0 after 30 minutes now
    1-0 Belgium 43rd minute penalty
  • Germany leading 1-0 v Holland. That would be a good result for N.Ireland. 
    Almost half time.
  • Quite amusing to hear John Hartson speaking in Welsh at half time in their match (on S4C).
  • Russia score against the sweatys
    Terrible defending from a terrible defence 
  • Defensive disaster for Wales, now 1-1 against Azerbaijan

That's what comes from leaving both Charlton players on the bench
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-1 to Russia, Scotland have been under non-stop pressure since the second half started
  • Jonny Williams coming on
  • Germany leading 1-0 v Holland. That would be a good result for N.Ireland. 
    Almost half time.
    2-2 now
  • Williams earns a free kick in a dangerous position...which Bale misses
  • Bale scores, 2-1
  • Williams has looked very lively.
  • Germany 2 v Holland 4. Enjoyable game
  • Scotland lose,

Next 2 games for them Belgium and Russia

Lose both of those and they are out
  • Williams introduced an energy that Wales were lacking. made a difference.
  • I love John Hartson is throwing in English cliches into his Welsh summaries. I guess they don't translate

"target man" "get out of jail card" "poor touch" "unlock the box"