Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Look back at Stoke inc Lee Bowyer interview

edited August 2019 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at an enjoyable first home game of the season. We'll hear the highlights of the win over Stoke City and also our exclusive interview with Lee Bowyer. We'll discuss the closure of the transfer window and also look ahead to Forest Green in the cup.

Want to have your say on anything surrounding the club at the moment? Join in below. 

Contact the studio - 

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• edited August 2019
     Hearing the podcasts back recently (very good by the way) you predicted Charlton to get 110 points Louis, I thought that was a tad optimistic, but am now thinking we might get 120! 

That Aldi cider is giving Bowyer’s players wings, any flowing in the studio tonight?
  • Evening gents. Fantastic result yesterday and just about deserved it. Thought the crowd were execeptional; hardly heard Stoke fans. Indeed we can make The Valley a fortress. Onto Saturday now at Barnsley and get a win there, after Tuesday's League Cup game. Up the Addicks. Regards Gary Cooper from Woolwich. PS, please ask Mr. Cole to read the half time scores. Noticed this has not happened for last few games from last Season and yesterday. Not all of us have fancy internet phones to check other scores. Cheers.

• edited August 2019
    Thanks for your work guys. I never get a chance to listen live, so depend on the Podcast. Great work.
  • Thanks for your work guys. I never get a chance to listen live, so depend on the Podcast. Great work.
    Cheers mate, our pleasure