Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lost wallet.

Me today.from club shop walk to east stand block g row n seat 46
Beem back to look and see if it was handed in.
No luck. Also been back to my seat.

Comments

• Options
    You’d hope it would have been handed in at the shop or the West Stand ticket office but good luck
  • Options
    What's it made out of, just out of interest Seth? 
  • Options
    £50 notes
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Dolphin foreskins
    Oh, no .... here we go! :smile:

• Options
    Glad you sorted that out.
    Thanks Airman.
  • Options
    £50 notes
    I wish lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On Quest, while Bowyer is being interviewed post match, @seth plum can be seen looking for his wallet at the front of the Covered End. Genuinely.

Still trying to get over his earlier comment to an Italian professor "is you name Verde, everyone in Italy is called Verde"
  • Options
    On Quest, while Bowyer is being interviewed post match, @seth plum can be seen looking for his wallet at the front of the Covered End. Genuinely.

Still trying to get over his earlier comment to an Italian professor "is you name Verde, everyone in Italy is called Verde"
    Will look out for that haha i am just about to watch it.
    Glad he got it back anyway
  • Options

That was supposed to be me joshing with him. A lovely guy he was, with a lovely family.
    From Florence (not the one with the machine).
  • Options
    That’s the old pickpocket disguised as a professor trick.