Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shirts and other merchandising

Time for kiosks inside the ground/under the stands instead of retying on a club shop on match days ? 

Comments

• Outsourced
  • Shop was heaving, god knows how many shirts were sold today. 
  • Have people not heard of the internet?
  • Addickted said:
    Have people not heard of the internet?
    Fans go to the game are more likely to buy a shirt or other merchandise on the spur of the moment and could also be done at half if it was easily accessible. When there wasn’t a  queue outside the club shop today there was still a guy inside the door saying the queue to pay was half an hour long.
  • Queues to get into the shop today ..  the Wembley glitter is still falling on the Valley .. a lot of people want the kit and goodies and to be a part of it 
  • Outsourced
    So is the catering but they manage to sell that inside the ground. On that subject, as per a thread from last week I thought the catering seemed a lot more efficient today
  • Addickted said:
    Have people not heard of the internet?
    Fans go to the game are more likely to buy a shirt or other merchandise on the spur of the moment and could also be done at half if it was easily accessible. When there wasn’t a  queue outside the club shop today there was still a guy inside the door saying the queue to pay was half an hour long.
    Yeah It took me 30 mins to pay when I arrived at 1.20... queue was already well past the entrance 
  • Massive scrum outside the club shop this evening, never seen it so busy before
  • Not until Roland has gone I am afraid. And I badly "need" a new baseball hat and car sticker. :'(
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anybody know what percentage of sales figures goes to Duchatelet?
  • I love the black shirt.
  • shine166 said:
    didn't have any toddler kits, so hes got a small boys to wear as a dress until he gets bigger lol
    The charity logo looks much clearer in white, surprised they didn't have it in white for the home red shirt as well
  • edited August 2019
    Does anybody know what percentage of sales figures goes to Duchatelet?
    Read on internet that it's about 10-12% so in the scheme of things not a lot...I was in the very same camp about merchandise as in not buying till he has gone...(not bought for 4yrs,although I have bought end of season sale stuff for me daughter,which equates to sod all revenue) but for that sake of a about  5quid on each...I got the shirt I wanted the black one,my littleun is over the moon with the blue & they will last a lot longer than the old scrote prob has left on this earth,so shirts will be passed down generations (I hope) & for said £5 I'm not gonna lose sleep over it...

& I love the children with cancer logo too...

but Roly please sell the club &....
  • Does anybody know what percentage of sales figures goes to Duchatelet?
    Read on internet that it's about 10-12% so in the scheme of things not a lot...I was in the very same camp about merchandise as in not buying till he has gone...(not bought for 4yrs,although I have bought end of season sale stuff for me daughter,which equates to sod all revenue) but for that sake of a about  5quid on each...I got the shirt I wanted the black one,my littleun is over the moon with the blue & they will last a lot longer than the old scrote prob has left on this earth,so shirts will be passed down generations (I hope) & for said £5 I'm not gonna lose sleep over it...

& I love the children with cancer logo too...

but Roly please sell the club &....
    I’ve done the Same as you northheath but not taken plunge on a new one and I really like the blue and black kits for the kids ... I’m small cracking , militant 13year old said no , wife said they have got other stuff to wear when we’re on holiday ...
    fuck off Roland and my Charlton conscience can be clear aaaaah  
  • not sure to start a new thread on this but i'll ask here to start off with:

does anyone know if i can get hold of yesterdays programme? 
    couldn't see anything on the official site. i asked at west stand reception after the game and they believed it had sold out. 
  • all the new kits are top notch except for one thing .. the Children with Cancer and associated logo/ad should be in white on the red shirts .. almost invisible as it is in black 
  • http://www.matchdayinfo.com

You can get digital copies now from here.
  • shine166 said:
    didn't have any toddler kits, so hes got a small boys to wear as a dress until he gets bigger lol
    How small are they mate? Too big for a tall 3yr old?
  • shine166 said:
    I'd have thought they would be good for a 3 yr old, I've got a giant 6 month old but was a bit optimistic 🤣🤣. Will swap for a toddler kit when we play brentford as I was told everything else should be in stock by then 
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    I'd have thought they would be good for a 3 yr old, I've got a giant 6 month old but was a bit optimistic 🤣🤣. Will swap for a toddler kit when we play brentford as I was told everything else should be in stock by then 
    Oh lol ok cheers. A giant 6 month old i had aswell but when you said toddler kit i thought you meant it would be to big even for that. Could not be bothered to look yesterday the queue was looking slow
  • Just ordered the away shirt online.
  • Does valley gold give you a discount?
  • Every shirt bought adds an additional year onto RDs ownership of Charlton.

Two years if its a toddler kit. 
  • Does valley gold give you a discount?
    Yes, 10% off if you present your Valley gold card in the club shop, not sure if you can get the 10% off online?