Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Looking Forward To Saturday!

Almost forgot we’ve a match coming up, what with all the ups, and downs of the transfer window.

Here’s hoping it’s one big cracking atmosphere and party, won’t recognise half of the players, but who cares,

Stick a pony in me pocket......

COYR!!!

Comments

• Lucky pants ironed, twix in the fridge.
    I cant wait.
  • We'll have to be patient and not expect too much from the next match. We've brought in four players at short notice, and at least three of them will need a bit of time to integrate and understand what Bowyer wants to do with his tactics. I imagine Cullen will slot in quite easily having played for us last season but I would be surprised to see Field and Kayal start. Leko might get a start based on how few other options we have but I would expect a similar line-up to last week with options to come off the bench at first.
  • Buzzing for tommorow. Hope the valley is rocking 
  • edited August 2019
    I thought we were going down at the start of last season, so this is a very welcome bonus, be positive, we can smash this tin pot league!  (A touch of the Sunderlands for a minute).
  • I hope this upsurge of positivity is still around Sunday morning. Been watching us for too many years to get carried away. If you offered me a point I would not be unhappy. Let's scramble a few points until all our new signings are up and fully match fit. Then we might surprise a few people.
    I cant wait.
    Is that a euphemism ?
  • Been called up to our 2s for no reason. We're playing near Margate. It is an honour and a duty but I'd be lying if I said I won't have more than half a mind on the football. Maybe I'll see if Charlton Aesthetic wants to borrow my season ticket...
    I cant wait.
    Is that a euphemism ?
    Show you tomorrow  :#
  • Sponsored links:

• Have a great game everyone - here's hoping for a big Charlton win!  Spare a thought for us boycotters though, having to find alternative passtimes to fill our day:

• Stig said:
    Have a great game everyone - here's hoping for a big Charlton win!  Spare a thought for us boycotters though, having to find alternative passtimes to fill our day:

Blinking heck Stig, you can’t half put em away!
  • Stig said:
    Have a great game everyone - here's hoping for a big Charlton win!  Spare a thought for us boycotters though, having to find alternative passtimes to fill our day:

Where's the Fosters and Carling?
  • Wayne’s world, Wayne’s world, party time carry on.
  • Stig said:

Where's the Fosters and Carling?
    That plum porter is a fabulous beer. But Hophouse 13 is utterly vile. 
  • I agree @IdleHans and I might be wrong but @Stig doesn't strike me as a Hophouse 13 drinker either. A number of options present themselves from this mystery.

Stig has guests over for some sort of gathering and has presented the fizzy Hophouse stuff as some sort of sacrifice to keep them away from his own chosen beer. Note also the canned Guinness at the back to keep them off his plum porter. 

Stig has indeed lost all leave of his senses...including that of taste. 

Lastly, aliens have abducted our respected moderator and replaced him with a poor facsimile of a refined beer connoisseur.

I can't think of any other possible explanation for that abomination of a tipple to be included...

:smiley: